"So who cuts your hair?"

"Kyle mostly."

"Kyle?"

"Kyle Kreiger. He works in Beverly Hills. I'm his sister's teammate, so when he visits, he fixes my best friend and I up."

"Y/N Y/L/N?" She asks and I furrow my brow.

"Yeah?"

"Holy shit."

"You good?"

"Sorry. I'm a fan."

"Oh, sick. It's nice to meet you." I say, holding my hand out to her, chuckling as I'm hugged.

"What brings you to New Mexico?"

"My sister got this bright idea to take me to the snow. So, I came here because I heard there was no snow here."

"There's never snow here. It gets cold as fuck, but nothing ever comes of it." The girl says and I chuckle a little. "Don't come here in the summer, you'll lose your entire body mass just sitting still."

-
Tobin
-

When Y/N gets to the room after her day in the warm weather, she crawls right into bed with me, snuggling right up to me.

"Tired?" I ask and she nods against my chest.

"I worked out while I was there. I saw Kelley."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Bitch stole my nuts. Then left me for Hope. Then tried to come back to me. After that I met a fan and we spoke for a little while."

"So a squirrel stole your food? Then left you, came back to you trying to get your attention and you acted like a brat?"

"Yeah. Exactly that." Y/N says and I chuckle, kissing her head. "I met a fan. She said you're cute."

"What'd you say?"

"I agreed." Y/N says and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and go to sleep, dork."

In the morning, Y/N wakes up and pouts.

"No, the snow isn't gone." She whines and I chuckle, kissing her softly.

"We don't have to go outside today. Lydia stopped by earlier, said she might let us babysit Bri today."

"To the pool we go with my niece." Y/N says, sitting up and getting dressed.

"I said 'might', babe."

"So I go and steal my sister's child, we spend the day with her, and return her later."

"Babe."

"Ugh. Fine. I'll behave." Y/N groans out and I chuckle a little.

-
Y/N
-

I sigh as I lay on the bed, but look over when Tobin comes out of the bathroom shirtless, so I grab my phone and call her name.

"Tobs." I say and she turns to me as I snap a picture because I'm a sneaky little bitch, plus her smile was cute.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I say, opening Instagram to post the picture because come on. I crop it to my liking before adding the caption.

'Ngl, my girlfriend's fucking hot.'

Once the picture is up, I lock my phone and get up to answer the door when there's a knock. I smile at my sister as she holds Bri.

"Yes." I say, holding my arms out and Lydia raises an eyebrow.

"You don't even know what I'm going to say."

"Okay, fine."

"Do you want to babysit for me?"

"Yes." I say again and she chuckles, handing her daughter over to me and a bag as well. Once Lydia is gone, I set Bri on the bed as Tobin sits on it, in her spot, so I lay with her and Bri, putting cartoons on the TV for her as Tobin wraps me up in her arms.

"We look like a happy little family." Tobin mumbles in my ear as Bri lays in my arms watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

"I'm so down for days like this with you and our own little one." I say, turning and kissing Tobin softly.

After a few hours, Tobin and I were down in the pool with Bri and all of her floaties.

"You guys are such a cute family." This old lady says to me as I come out of the locker room, where I had gone to use the bathroom. "How long have you two been married?" She asks and I smile.

"Feels like an eternity, but we're not married yet. The little girl is my niece." I say and the old lady smiles.

"Well, your children will have amazing parents." She says and I feel the widest smile in history stretch my face.

"Thank you." I say before getting back in the pool as the lady goes to the hot tub.

"Who was that?" Tobin asks, looking up at me from where she was playing with Bri.

"No idea. She thought we were married and that Bri was our daughter."

"One day."

"For which one?"

"Either or." Tobin says and I chuckle.

"You're odd."

When we get back to the room, I give Bri a bath and dress her in her little Nike swoosh shirt and some sweats, letting Tobin shower before getting my own after Tobin gets out. After my shower, I dress similarly to what I put Bri in, but slip on my PTFC shirt, smiling as Bri cuddles up with Tobin, so I take a picture and post it to Instagram and Twitter, the only caption being a heart emoji.

After a while, I get hungry, so I get up and tell Tobin to do the same as I grab my wallet and key card, heading out with Bri in my arms and Tobin following close behind so we can go down to that buffet the team ate at when we were here for boot camp, and once we pay, we go in and eat.

"She's definitely your niece." Tobin remarks as we eat, pointing at Bri, who is eating what I'm eating.

"What?" I ask, wiping Bri's face for her, since she had watermelon juice dripping from her chin. "Just because she's eating watermelon like I do?"

"Yes."

"It's a family thing. Lydia probably did this to her." I say, kissing Bri's head as she goes back to eating. "Don't blame me." I say and Tobin chuckles.

"Okay, fine. I believe you." She says and I nod.

"Good."