"Thank you, love. I needed a new one. Now, here's your present."

He handed me a little box, I opened it to reveal a beautiful, heart shaped hold locket. On the front it had our initials on it and on the inside it had 'I'll love you forever' inscribed in it. It was the most beautiful gift anyone has given me.

"Ritchie, it's gorgeous. I love it. Will you help me put it on?"

He took the necklace and placed it around my neck.

"Hold on, I have one more gift for you."

He then got down on one knee and pulled out a little ring box. "Pam, I've been in love with you since the day I met you at the Cavern back in 1961. If it wasn't for you I don't know where I'd be in life. Growing up my mum and Harry told me that I'll know when I met a girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with, and that girl's you. Julianna Pamela McCartney, will you marry me?"

That was it, that was the moment I've been waiting to come. Everything he said was so cute and romantic, I couldn't help but cry a bit.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you, Richard Starkey."

He slipped the ring on my finger, it was amazing. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. I could hear the 'awes' from the others in the background.

"Ritchie, I have something I need to tell you. I'm pregnant."

His face completely lite up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around.

"Love, really? We're having a baby?"

I nodded and he turned to the lads.

"Lads, I'm gonna be a dad! We're gonna be parents!"

I looked over at all of them. Bri had the biggest smile on her face. "Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!"

George got up and patted Ritchie on the back. "Congrats Rings, you'll make a great dad."

After that Paul came over and hugged me. "Congrats little sis. I'm proud of you. You and Ringo were made for each other."

I held tightly onto him, I could tell this would affect Paul a bit. "Thank you big brother, it means a lot to hear you say that."

He then let go and poked my stomach. "And I love my little niece or nephew in there too." He brought his head down close to my stomach and kept poking it. "Hello in there, I'm your Uncle Paul. I know you can't hear me, but I love both you and ya mum very much."

It really meant a lot to hear him say that, knowing that my brother supported me already with all of this.

After that we all visited for a while more until we decided to call it a night. I grabbed all the gifts Ritchie and I got, said goodbye to everyone and we headed home. Once arriving there it put all the gifts away and the two of us got changed into comfy clothing. While we were getting changed I stood in front of the mirror in our room and looked down at my stomach. I had both hands placed lightly over it. Ritchie came up behind me a few seconds later, placing his hands by mine.

"I can't believe we're finally starting our family. Our little one's in there."

His head rested on my shoulder as we both stood there for a few minutes.

"What do you we're having? A little girl or a little boy?"

He smiled, lightly rubbing his hands back and forth on my stomach.

"A girl for sure, I know 100% that our little girl is in there. She'll be daddy's little girl."

I turned my head to look at him more. "Unless we have a boy, then he'll be a mummy's boy."

He shrugged and kissed my cheek. "No matter what we have I'll love them with all my heart."

He then picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the bed, laying me down. He laid next to me, putting his head close to my stomach.

"Hello in there, it's your daddy talking. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much even though you're not even here yet. You'll be the perfect child and your mum and I will try to give you the best life we can. I love you and your mum very much." He then kissed my tummy and moved up more by me, keeping one hand on my stomach.

I turned towards him, "I still can't believe we're going to be parents, do you think we'll be good parents? I mean, do you think they'll grow up to live a good life."

He nodded, "Of course we will, Pam. Our little baby will have the best life that we could give them. I know all this Beatlemania might be crazy, but they'll still have a good life."

We continued to talk until late into the night, we talked about us getting married, what 1965 will be like and about our little one.

"It's getting late, Ritchie, let's go to bed."

He nodded, pulling me close to him, keeping his hands placed on my stomach.

"Merry Christmas, Ritchie, I love you very much."

"I love you too Pam, I love both of you with all my heart."

_______________________

It's finally here! Ringo finally popped the question! ^_^ This was probably one of my favorite chapters to write, so I hope you enjoy it. I won't be updating for a few days, because I have loads of school work and I'm volunteering at one of my school's band functions all day tomorrow. I'll try to update by Monday. Peace and Love!