Hello Little Girl

Chapter 6: Hello Little Girl

6 July 1964

Today's the premiere of A Hard Day's Night. We're all really excited to see how it all came out. George ended up asking Grace to be his date to the premiere, those two are adorable together. And our little Georgie's thinking of asking her to be his girlfriend soon.

Anyway, we all have dates for the premiere, even Paul. We got him to go with Grace's twin sister Christine. It's nice having another set if twins around. We're all dividing up into two cars; John, Brianna, Paul and Christine in one, and George, Grace, Ritchie and I in another. I was just finishing getting ready while we were waiting to be picked up.

"Come on love, they'll be here soon."

I looked up to see Ritchie standing in the doorway of our bedroom. I then looked back to myself in the mirror, I was wearing a long black dress that showed off my curves very nicely, black high heels and I had my hair in curls.

"You look fine Pam, really."

I rolled my eyes, turning to him and putting my hands on my hips. "I look fine? That's all?"

He smiled, coming over and wrapping his arms around me. "No, you look absolutely stunningly."

I turned, giving him a light kiss on the cheek until we heard a car horn.

"They're here, come on, we don't wanna be late." Ritchie grabbed my hand and we walked outside to the car.

We arrived at the premiere a few minutes later. There were so many people lined in the streets, it was insane! Walking into the cinema I saw the other four with Brian. We all walked over to them, Brian gave the eight of us one of his quick lectures and then we went to talk to a few reporters. One of them approached Grace and I while we were standing there.

"Excuse me, may I ask you two a few questions about the movie."

We both nodded. "Of course, go ahead."

The man gave a quick nod, "Is it true that you two were in the movie?"

Grace replied before I could, "Yes we did, we both played school girls and hair dressers within the film."

Quickly scribbling a few words down on his notepad the man looked back at us. "Also, Miss. McCartney, is it true that you and Ringo are engaged and you're soon to be Mrs. Starr?"

Giving a quick glance at Ringo I then looked back at the man. "Oh no, at the time Ringo and I are still only dating. But one day in the future I will most likely become Mrs. Starr."

With that Grace and I walked away towards the lads. "Ready to head into the theatre?"

I nodded and we all proceeded inside. Sitting down the movie came on a few minutes later. The whole movie lasted for a little over an hour. It was the funniest thing, my favorite part was with Ritchie and our 'grandfather.' The crowd really seemed to like it which was really great to see. Once the movie ended we all met up in the lobby of the cinema.

"That was fookin' amazing! You lads were fab!"

I smiled at the comment Brianna gave. I felt bad she couldn't be in the movie, but I'm glad she still liked it.

"It was! It was an amazing feeling, love." John smiled, wrapping his arms around her, rubbing her stomach. She was due any day now, so we were all on our toes about having to go to the hospital.

George looked at all of us, "Well how bout we all go out to celebrate our success."

John shook his head, "Count us out Geo, I wanna get her home to relax."