24

"Please stop doing that."

I pleaded behind flinty eyes, pertaining to Sendoh's incessant finger-drumming on the table, which was not a kosher thing to do especially if there was an earnest person studying beside you for an exam.

He stopped and rested his chin on his hands and moved on to staring at me.

"Do you mind?" I groaned, closing a book and placing it to a stack of other review materials I had in front of me

I rested my head on the table, closing my bleary eyes.

We were inside a public library and there's only three of us inside, including a teen girl that was staring at our every action, and even though I hate to admit that Sendoh brought himself up with a nonsensical reason why, I'm fine that he was beside me.

I just hate it when he starts doing something distracting.

Days ago I received another present from my unkown wooer, and as usual I found it in front of our gate. A note came along with a white rose, the same like the other gifts. Much to my dismay on finding out the person behind the gifts based from the notes left to me, I was appalled when there was only one capitalized letter on the paper.

S.

It was scribbled and written swiftly. Combining the previous clues from the notes I had, I came into the conclusion that a girl's into me.

S-H-E.

These were the three letters from the past notes that were all capitalized.

Is that even possible? I mean, I'm a girl, the one who likes me is also a girl--

"Hey..." I called at Sendoh, who also had his head rested in the table, copying the exact same actions that I was doing. I moved my head to the side, and he did the same, now we were face to face.

"Yeah?" He asked, voice scanty.

"Is it possible for me to love a girl? Or a girl to love me back?"

"Huh?" He exclaimed quizzically bolting up, which confused me. Was the question hard to digest?

 Was the question hard to digest?