10

Before I went home, Sendoh asked for my number

I gave it to him, and at first, considering his personality, I thought it was okay. But now it's not. He's a boy and I didn't expect his texts to be 50% letters and 50% emojis. I also didn't think that he was the type of person to wake somebody from a text containing out of this world thoughts and questions.

"Give me your number, Ayane." Sendoh asked while typing something. I didn't reply, so he said again:

"Don't you want my number to be in your contacts?" After saying that I looked at him, his face painted in a grin.

"I don't have anyone's phone number, except for my parents." I took out my phone and displayed the contact list to his face. If you'd even call that a list. It only contains one item.

 It only contains one item

"Wow." He said with a whistle, "you need more phone numbers." He took my phone away from my hand and he typed in his number. "There! You have two contact numbers on your list now! Give me yours!"

He handed me his phone, and I typed in my number.

"You happy now?" I asked as I gave it to him.

"Of course!" He replied, smiling.

🍋

Since then, he was flooding my phone with text messages that stared at 9 P

Since then, he was flooding my phone with text messages that stared at 9 P.M.

9 P.M.
Good Night Ayane!!!!!! I'm off to sleep, what are you doing?

He's gonna sleep and still he's so hyper.And at 2 A.M., he texted me a random question.

2 A.M.
Ayane, why do birds fly and why is the sky blue? P.S. My jersey color is also blue, well, sometimes it's white XD and my jersey number is 7 XD

Jeez, Sendoh makes me want to cry and facepalm so hard. If this goes on for more than two days I'm going to block his number from my phone.

My phone buzzed , and he was the one who texted me. AGAIN. It was four A.M. and it said:

Off for my morning jog! P.S. I SAW A REALLY OLD LADY WEARING WHITE STANDING AT YOUR WINDOW, STARING AT ME.

It was still dark, and that text gave me chills. I hurriedly opened my bedside lamp. There were none, and I'm really glad about that. I hurriedly sent a reply, a cute cat giving the finger.

.l.(•ㅅ•).l.

It was just a joke Ayane -_- I'm off now. Go to sleep!!!

Like hell I can sleep from what you just sent me.