13

I don't always expect Sendoh to walk me home. There are times that I'll go home by myself, there are times when he'll walk me home and then go back to Ryonan High for basketball practice. There's nothing in between.

When I was eating my lunch I was encirlced by the majority of my girl classmates, who are at the same time, Sendoh's die-hard fangirls

When I was eating my lunch I was encirlced by the majority of my girl classmates, who are at the same time, Sendoh's die-hard fangirls. I was about to take a bite from my egg sandwich back then when they all did it, they looked like dogs encircling a man holding a mutton chop, hungry and drooling, in my case they were longing for answers. I looked at them, then, I turned my glance to the wall in front, uninterested to hear anything that was coming out of their mouths. I only know their faces but not their real names, but their voices are quite familiar to my ears. Then a legion of questions rain down on me--

"Seriously, what is up with you and Sendoh?"

"There's nothing going on between us. Why would you even care?"

"Are you his girlfriend? What the hell?"

"I told you, there is nothing going on between us."

"Why did he post a photo of you then?"

"It's a long story."

"Is it true that both of you walk home everyday?"

"Yes, why?"

"You're such a flirt!"

I answered their questions in a steady monotonous tone, but the last thing just went too far. I wasn't doing anything. Sendoh and I are just friends, nothing more, nothing less. If Sendoh and I will take this relationship deeper which I think is nevee going to happen, I presume that the things that are happening to me now will get nastier.

"I swear....." I muttered as I stood. The girls all looked up, since I was the tallest girl in class, and I looked down to meet their gaze, as if they were measly midgets on my line of vision. "...if you won't leave me the fuck alone," I put off the most frightening glare I can muster, the one that could send chills down your spine; "I will bitchslap all of you skanks."

They started to back away slowly, eyes enlarged from what they just heard.

"Unless you want that to happen, I suggest all of you to shut the hell up."

With that sudden outburst, they left me alone, clicking their tongue as they went back to their chairs.

My classmates seldom see me put off certain emotions, I was always aloof. Doing that just now, all of them stared at me from amazement. I resumed eating my food, only to sleep until the end of the first period after lunch.

I was walking alone today, so I assumed that Sendoh's probably busy with basketball practice. He didn't give me any texts this morning to begin with.