57

I added a pic on the header above to share how I visualize Sendoh's mom's appearance. Let me know if you'd like to see how I visualize Ayane!

(Plus I saw a realistic portrait of Sendoh that I might share next time)

Hope you enjoy!

🍋

Sendoh's POV

"Ayane?"

As much as she tried to hide it, she was breathing heavily. She never lifted her eyes off from my mom, who, at that moment, was across us from a distance.

I took her hand in mine. She looked up.

"You're shaking." I said, inspecting her hand, especially the finger which held the ring I gave her.

"You don't say, Akira." She replied as she tightened her hand in mine.

I smirked.

After all this time that I've been with Ayane, I came to get used to her retorts, her sarcastic replies and her reactions when I tease her. Most would find her a bitter person but, it's what makes Ayane-- HER.

I know, we're complete polar opposites but that is what attracts us to each other. What attracts me to her.

Every single time, I find it adorable that she blushes furious pink when I tease her, during times when she stammers when she's taken aback by my actions, man, I can just go on forever.

"Breathe with me." I said softly.

Ayane was breathing nervously.

No response.

"Ayane, breath with me."

I breathed in for 4 seconds, held it in for 7, then exhaled for 8 seconds. I learned this breathing method from Hikoichi, he shared this to us when some members of the team were having nerves for their first game debut.

I repeated it several times know, hoping she would follow suit. She did, and slowly, she began breathing rythmically.

She let out a little self-conscious laugh before holding my arms and scooting close to me.

"Your mum's making me hella nervous."

I gave her a reassuring smile, before hearing her say, "You really shouldn't mumble Akira, because I can't understand a word you're saying."