Chapter 14: I'm Not a Perfect Person E

Start from the beginning

Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is You

and the reason is You [x3]

I'm not a perfect person

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you

Mia sang like her life depended on it. The song was beautiful. She put so much emotion into the song, that I could feel it. Her voice is amazing. It has this raspy like quality that was amazing. Her guitar playing was amazing also. She could really play. Her singing brought me to tears. When the song was over she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Her face turned into something of shock when she saw me crying. I couldn't stop though.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry I forgot to warn you about my singing. I know it sucks but I need to sing to keep the timing." Mia said.

"Mia don't say you're sorry. Your voice is amazing. Your guitar playing skills are off the charts. I'm crying right now at how amazing you are." I said and giggled lightly and wiped my tears away.

"You don't have to lie I know my singing isn't great." Mia said with her head down.

I got off the bed and knelt down in front of her. I put my hand under her chin and made Mia look me in the eye.

"Mia listen to me. You are an amazing singer. I think you're better than me. It takes a lot for me to say that. I believe in you and your voice and your crazy amazing guitar skills." I said. A single tear fell from Mia's eye. I wiped it away with my thumb not breaking eye contact.

I didn't know I was crying until Mia wiped a tear away from my face. I pulled my hand away from her face and stood up.

"I'll be right back okay I need to tell Max something." I said looking into Mia's eyes.

"Okay" Mia said. I slowly walked out the door and closed it behind me. I pulled my phone out and dialed Selena.

She didn't answer the first time so I redialed. She answered the phone on the third ring.

"Demi are you okay?" Selena said. She sounded out of breath.

"I guess are you with Taylor?" I asked.

"Yea she is next to me, why are you okay?" Selena asked.

"I'm fine! Put the phone on speaker." I asked.

"Hi Demi." Taylor said.

"Hi. I want you guys to hear Mia sing." I said.

"Wait Mia sings?" Selena asked.

"Who's Mia?" Taylor asked confused.

"Yea she sings. Listen I'm going to go back into her room and she is going to sing another song. I want you guys to listen. Don't say anything because I'm not going to tell her that you're on the line okay?" I asked.