Exo'rDium Experience

Start from the beginning

So I go to my place. Which like honestly I was lost but I found my friends and Shit so allow as good. We thought "aye we look like we are pretty much in the front so all is well I guess."

And I was like oh yeah alright this is okay I guess.
It hits seven and they let us in. But guess what.

There's at least 200 people already there. They had let people in before us from the bottom secretly. Guess who the campers.

How fun. I wasn't tripping to be honest I was pretty chill about mostly confused but it was the exact same placement as I was before so *shrug*

One of my friends however was bursting it tears. They had deceived all of us. And it wasn't very like ... it wasn't nice at all it was really mean. Like I understood that but I knew there was nothing I could do. It was just all bad last year was low key better because there was a numbering system even tho sometimes it didn't even matter.

Anyway that was my rant.. ?? Was it idk.. but ... here are some pictures and stuff lol

At first I was like the same as I was last year 10 to 6 people away

At first I was like the same as I was last year 10 to 6 people away.. but since I was used to the pushing and shoving I was able to enjoy the concert a lot more than last year at not once did I not stop smiling. Last year I really stopped smiling for a cool minute or two and when I did it was a bit forced. But not this year no sirry. Lol
Anyway I shimmied my way to he front not all he way but closer to the front.

The same thing again happened this year. They asked if everyone in the pit was okay. We all screamed no and I saw a pos. Where A girl was almost in tears and Jongdae noticed her and he looked sad. So they asked us to take a few steps back because if we didn't they wouldn't start. We did but it was skill a bit crowed. Now I'm not one for name calling( yes I am lol) but man ...

The Koreans for Korea are wild. It was a Fansite I think idk. But she really shoved a shit ton of people and I just was so shook???? Like wtf man LMAOOO.

Anyway . The concert was a blast

CHOGIWAAAA we screamed . Idek of Chanyeol knows it's a meme lol.

We did the fanchant she to monster and I was really happy about that.