Your Mom's A Witch?

23. Your Mom's A Witch?

  "He was hitting on you?" Blue Eyes asks in shock.

  "Yes!" I throw my hands up, "It was very uncomfortable," I shake my head, going back to combing through my hair with one of his cobs that I took from the dresser, "But I had enough of it when he thought it was okay to actually touch me."

  Blue Eyes sat up abruptly, or as fast as he could with his injuries and all, "He touched you?" He growls.

  "Don't worry about it too much. I think he's still knocked out on his living room floor." I frown, counting back to how long ago I'd gotten into that altercation.

  "Man," He mutters, running a hand through his hair, "I actually thought I could trust him."

  "That's okay," I shrug, "I got paid for the day." I grin.

  He looks up at me and raises his eyebrows, "Really?"

  I thought back to it and back tracked a little, "Uhhh, I kinda took it actually..." I trail off.

  He sighs, "So you stole his money."

  I glared at him through the mirror, "I did not steal it. I took it. And it's not like a took all of it."

  "How much did you take?" He asks with his eyebrows raised.

  I frowned and reached into my back pocket taking out the load of cash. I got up from in front of his dresser and walk over to him, sitting next to him on the edge of his bed and shoving the wad of paper toward him. He took it from me and began to count it.

  "I didn't take any of his cards because," I shrugged, "I don't know how to use them."

  He chuckled and continued to count the crumpled money in his hands.

  "So apparently, you took one thousand dollars from his wallet." He says, then he looks up at me, "You know I'm not gonna let you keep it right."

  I pouted, "Why not? I worked for the day, I was just collecting my paycheck."

  He sighed and counted it off again, "You can have half." He says, giving me half of the money.

  I grinned and took it, "Fair enough." I got up and was about to stuff it in my back pocket, but stopped and held it out to him, "Keep this for me?"

  He chuckled, "What am I? Your bank or something." He teases, taking the cash from me. He folds it and stuffs it in his pocket before getting up, "Me and this," He waves the other half of the money in the air, "Are gonna pay my friend a little visit tomorrow." He says and walks over to his dresser, setting the money down on it, then makes his way over to his closet.

  "C'mere, I wanna show you something." He calls me over, opening the double doors that lead to his closet.

  I eyed him skeptically but followed after him into the closet. It was a pretty big closet. About five times bigger than my room.

  "No one knows about this except Ace," He turns back to me, staring me in the eyes, "But since you're his mate and soon to be Luna of this pack and we're practically best friends," He shrugs with a grin, "Why the hell not."

  "I want you," He starts, walking over to the far wall and pushes away a wrack of clothes, "To feel across this wall." He tell me, gesturing for me to come over.