217> SHE was, forever unexpected - 2017 Valentines

Is just a tiny weeny bit of MATURE CONTENT because you pervs out there wanted it :p

I wonder... How long have I've been staring at the ceiling in the darkness she looks at the person sleeping next to her, how much she wants to use her finger and trace that beautiful person face. That one person who does not only return the mutual feeling but loves her much more than she thought when love its already at its limit. She was wrong to think that way, Taeyeon proof her wrong. Because their love went beyond that.

With a very soft sigh, Tiffany turn back to laying on her back again and looks at the ceiling above her. It has been probably the 3rd time in this week she have one of these nights where she have no clues why she's so anxious or why she couldn't fall asleep. Could it be that I'm not tired enough? she tried thinking all the possibilities that are causing her sleepless nights.

Carefully she sat up on the bed and get out of it, trying her best to not move the bed as much as possible. Quietly tipping toe her way further away from the bed, she stood near where the windows are but remember the possibilities of waking Taeyeon up by accident if she were to pull open the drapes. So she just stood there, looking at the shilloute of the lights coming from the building outside behind the drapes.

With a soft click, Tiffany is startle but the light in the room welcomes her even before she could find out where did it comes from. She turn her head around to look at the bed where the light came from, Taeyeon was plopping half her body up with her arms before rubbing her eyelids as her eyes were still squinting, trying to adjust to the brightness coming from next to her.

"What's wrong?" her voice crook and it made Tiffany just by that view of a sleepy head whose voice is still hoarse.

"Nothing...go back to sleep, I'll be outside for a bit-"

"For?"

"Just"

Taeyeon finally open her eyes fully, "If you're going to be awake, stay awake in the room with me then"

Tiffany beams a smile.

"Come here..." Taeyeon taps the vacant spot on the bed where Tiffany left. Without any hesitation, Tiffany did as what she was told. She climbs back into bed under covers.

Just as soon as Tiffany is close to Taeyeon, she reaches out to wrap her arms around Tiffany pulling her in closer.

"What's on your mind?" she asked softly.

"Right now?" Tiffany's eyebrows raised as she peeks at Taeyeon.

"Yeah"

"You"

Taeyeon grins and Tiffany giggles in response, "Getting cheesy aren't you?" she pokes Tiffany on the nose, "I asked what made you sleepless"

Tiffany shrugs, "That, I honestly have no idea. I was thinking as well was it because of what I ate or do in the afternoon but nope..."

"I'm sure there has to be something-"

"Maybe it's you" Tiffany playfully eyeing Taeyeon in suspicion.

"Me?" Taeyeon reply in a playful way.

"You're like honey around girls"

"What-" Taeyeon snorts.

"We have Juniel...Nayeon and who else?"

"Tiffany?"

Tiffany pinches stomach through the shirt causing the latter to squirm and chuckles.

"Hey, you're just joking right?" Taeyeon takes Tiffany's hand in hers and let their hands rest on the stomach.

"Should I?"