203>In Koh Samui - Vacation

[P/S: This will be a slightly rated update, it a rare vacation and with them staying in a room for honeymooners all to themselves, how can there not be any rated scene?]

Tiffany turned away from Taeyeon while she tries her best not to move so much yet at the same time, trying hard to find a good position that will allow her to fall asleep soon. It has been almost 45 minutes of her turning left and right, trying all kind of ways to find the position that her body would give in to rest. She groaned silently as she didn't want to wake the girl up next to her. Tiffany lifted her head up a little bit, just so she could fluff her pillow real good before lying her head onto it once again.
Tiffany hears a light sigh coming from her side, slightly above her. Almost wanting to turn around to check if she has incidentally wakes Taeyeon up but she didn't need to do so as her question was answered with a light peck on her bare arm.
"Can't sleep?"
Taeyeon asked in her groggily voice as she rest her chin on Tiffany's bare arm where she kissed not long ago.
"Dae...sorry I woke you up, darling" Tiffany reaches out to capture Taeyeon's face with her left hand.
"Mmm" Taeyeon wraps an arm Tiffany's waist, pulling the girl closer into her body as she kisses Tiffany's arm a few more times, "Want some warm chocolate milk?"
Although Tiffany wants to protest against the good offer, but once in awhile, she just wants to be spoiled by Taeyeon. She knows she has accidentally waked Taeyeon up but she really can't sleep and having something warm in her stomach could probably do the trick.
Tiffany nodded her head.
"Okay" Taeyeon gets up, rubbing her eyes before she leaves the bed.
"Can I come?"
"Which kind of come?"
Tiffany sat up as well, facing Taeyeon, even in the slightly dark room, Tiffany could somehow sense that Taeyeon was smirking at her own dirty reply, "Kim Tae Yeon" without any warning, Tiffany reaches out to pinch Taeyeon's cheek, slightly pulling it to punish the girl for being cheeky.

Sitting by the kitchen table, Tiffany watch as Taeyeon prepare the cups and ingredients that was needed in the process. She can't help but to smile as she watches how awake Taeyeon is being right now.
"Will you be the one having trouble to fall asleep later?" asked Tiffany.
Taeyeon shakes her head as she smiles.
Once she's done, she took the cup and joined closely by the table with Tiffany, she places the cup in front of Tiffany.
"I'm going to be spoiled by you soon" said Tiffany, smiling as she pulls the cup closer to her and begin stirring it with the tea spoon.
"Be it" Taeyeon pulls her chair closer to Tiffany, she kisses Tiffany on her cheeks before wrapping an arm around of Tiffany's shoulders, "You're meant to be spoiled by me anyway, you're mine. You deserve much more"
Tiffany giggles shyly, she took the teaspoon up and suck it a bit before passing it to Taeyeon to hold it for her. She begins drinking bit by bit.
"So, why are you having a hard time falling asleep?" asked Taeyeon as she watches her girlfriend drinking the chocolate milk she made.
Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, she puts her cup down, half of the chocolate milk is gone already, "Probably like one of those days, you know- where your body is physically wear out but your mind is crystal clear awake? ...why are you laughing"
Taeyeon's thumb reaches out to rub the top of Tiffany's upper lip, "Milk moustache"
"You love moustache" she chuckles.
"I love you"
Tiffany leans in, kissing Taeyeon on the lips, "I love you more"
Taeyeon returns another peck of kiss, "You win" the two smiles to one another in content.
Taeyeon dragged Tiffany back into their room, getting into bed, she reaches out to pull Tiffany into her arms.
Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's chest, her head going up and down slowly against every breath that Taeyeon takes, "Thank you" said Tiffany, she then wraps her arms around Taeyeon's waist.
"Is nothing much-"
"It could be to others, but for me...small gestures like this, are really meaningful for me...it reminds me constantly that I have made the right choice, being with the right partner" said Tiffany.
Taeyeon smiles in the dark.
"TaeTae..."
"Hmm?"
"Have you ever thought about the future? How will our lives be?"
"Hm...no, once in awhile I would imagine about it, imagine how I want it to be-" Taeyeon intertwines their hands together, "But...I thought about not having you in my life and that is what I do not want happened in the future...I don't mind how our future may ever be, for as long as there's you and me...together"
"Godddd, I love you" Tiffany yawns after saying so, she cuddles even closer to Taeyeon.
Taeyeon smiles even wider after hearing Tiffany said so.
"I wish we could spend more time together"
Tiffany hugs Taeyeon even tighter, "We are lately, aren't we?" she mumbles softly.
"I'm greedy when it comes to you" Taeyeon confesses, "Nothing is ever enough when it comes to you, love"
Taeyeon kisses Tiffany on the head, but didn't pull away after when she did, instead, she just let her face pressed up against the top of Tiffany's head.
"Stay greedy?"
Tiffany hears chuckles after her question and her head is moving a lot since Taeyeon chuckles hard, causing her to laugh as well.
"Sleepy now?" asked Taeyeon.
Tiffany nodded her head, "Everything feels so much better when its with you, I feel secure TaeTae"