215>Flagged - Tiffany's Snapchat Incident

Tiffany sneakily went into the kitchen to grab the can of fresh cream can from the fridge and tip toe her way back to her bedroom. She shook the can lightly as she walk towards the bed where the latter is still deep in her sleep, unaware of what is coming towards her. Tiffany covered her mouth to block any noise that may interrupts her girlfriend's sleep as she climbs onto bed really slowly, kneeling beside of the sleeping latter. Very quietly, Tiffany pulls the blanket off Taeyeon's body. She's glad that Taeyeon choose to wear the loose singlet that always rides up to above her stomach whenever she sleeps, revealing her milky tone abs in sight.

Tiffany took the cap on the can of and had the nozzle faced downwards as she pressed her finger against it. Sending the cold whipped cream spread all over Taeyeon's abs causing the poor girl to jolt up from her sleep.

"What the fuc-" Taeyeon look at the mess on her abs, but her words were cut off when Tiffany quickly press her lips against hers.

"We need to get up and pack soon my dear" Tiffany smiled cheekily seeing how Taeyeon is trying to absorb in this situation.

Taeyeon groans and slam her head back onto the pillow, "You could have waken me up like how normal people does" she lets out another tiring groan before putting an arm across her eyes, contemplating how she should react towards her girlfriend naughty doings.

"I tried. But you wouldn't budge" Tiffany shakes the can and sprayed more whipped cream onto Taeyeon's abs.

Taeyeon peek from underneath her arm, she let out another groan when she see how Tiffany is giving her a cheeky smile for knowing that Taeyeon wouldn't scold her for this. Another groan left from her mouth as her eyelids were starting to get heavy and beside, the mess is already created. So why bother, Taeyeon thought and decided to just grab a few more minutes of short nap before their manager come and pick them up and go to the airport.

That's when Taeyeon felt something wet and warm ran across her abs, her eyes shoot right open to only find her girlfriend now have move on onto kissing and eating the whipped cream off her body now.

"Pani-ah" Taeyeon groans.

"What" Tiffany lifts her head up to look at Taeyeon in the most innocent way that she ever could.

"Sunny is sleeping next to our room"

"So? You did it too whenever I told you so"

"Well in case you have forgotten, I'm quite vocal"

The both of them burst out with laughter. Finally Taeyeon gets up from her lying position so that she's closing in the gap in between her and Tiffany. Completely ignoring the fact that her singlet just slide back down when she sits up, getting dirtied by the remaining whipped cream on her abs.

"You're so beautiful" Taeyeon sighs when she looks at how Tiffany laughed and smiled, her eyes disappears behind all of it.

"You're pretty random" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon and it always melts her whenever Taeyeon does simple actions like for example, tucking few strands of hair behind her ear.

"No. I mean it. We tend to forget the little things when we get too busy but I want you to remember, how lucky I felt having to go to bed at night with you and wake up right next to you in the morning"

Tiffany lean in to kiss the corner of Taeyeon's lips.

"Kiss me in the mouth" said Taeyeon in a demanding tone.

Tiffany moved away a little, pretending to go against it, "Morning breath" she squeeze her nose after saying so.

"You've lived with this morning breath for years. I dont care!" Taeyeon starts to attack Tiffany with lots of kisses around her face.