209>Drama Mama

At such age, she should be in high school where all her best friends were at, a place where she'll be a senior and have prom with the people she knows for her life but she choose this, the other path where everything heads the other way, a way that she does not know what to expect. Although she's half Korean but she has no idea at all about life living in Korea nor does she have any memories being in Korea when she was a kid. When she was at the age of recognizing and remembering things that happens in her life, she was already living in the States.
The huge argument she last had with her dad was still crystal clear in her mind every single time when she thinks about it. Sitting in the practice room, in the corner, with her knees pressed against her chest- Tiffany could only sighed inwardly with her head hidden in between her knees.
"Are you okay?" she hears a voice asked her, peeking up from in between her knees, she sees that cute girl with baby fats on her cheeks that she was grouped with to have practice with.
Tiffany nodded.
"Too exhausted?" the girl asked even further.
Not wanting much attention or giving further explanation in this situation, Tiffany nodded again.
"I understand" the girl said, she sighed.
You know nothing Tiffany thought, but she can't be rude, Koreans are very strict with respect and she wouldn't want to get into any trouble. So she remained quiet. But a few seconds later seeing the girl didn't say anything else, she have her face hidden again.
"With no one else you know with you right now...you must felt very insecure" said the girl.
The girl stood up from her place seeing Tiffany didn't move even a bit, no sign of wanting to talk to her either. She got up and head to the door, wanting to leave some alone time for Tiffany thinking that's what she could need right now.
"I'm independent"
She stopped by the door, her hand on the knob, surprised to actually hear something from Tiffany. The girl who had been emotionally unstable this past few days and everyone thinks it's the best to leave her alone until she decides to speak again and by all means, willingly on her own.
"Sometimes, is not so bad to admit that you needed someone to listen to you" said the girl with a broken smile.
Another pretender huh? Tiffany wanted to roll her eyes so badly right now.
"I'll be your listener at any day"
Tiffany looks at the girl again when she made that promise, a small smile appeared on the girl's face, their eyes met and Tiffany knew, that promise she has just made weren't just words, but a promise that the girl will hold onto no matter what.
It was that day afterwards where Tiffany starts to talk much more with the girl.
They would share their days together, but mostly Tiffany would do the talking while the other girl just listens and give advice or opinion when needed. She didn't know when or how it happens, but her feelings were confused and she was at the same time glad that the girl admitted her feelings of more than just friends to her some nights later when they were going to bed.
Thus from time to time, fondness was shown or incidentally hinted.
Tiffany was very much confused about her feelings towards the girl either, she didn't know if it was a feeling of gratitude nor was she really just purely in love with this girl.
She have numerous of guys debuting and training in the same company as hers, they were good looking as well but somehow, she never has that feeling with them that she has with her.
Time will tell.
Thought Tiffany and indeed, time has tell a lot.
That girl who never gives up on her from the start till today-
Is still keeping onto her promise.

"You're being absolutely quiet today"
Tiffany hears Taeyeon mutters from behind her as she felt a towel running down her back, she smiled. She rests her crossed arms on the bathtub tiles as she leans her chin on her crossed arms.
"Something in your mind?" Taeyeon asked further.
"Not really but......"
"But?"
Taeyeon drops the towel back in the tub when Tiffany suddenly makes a big commotion in the bathtub by turning around and gets on top and straddling Taeyeon, wrapping her legs around Taeyeon's waist.
"But what?" Taeyeon wraps her arms around Tiffany's waist, pulling the girl closer.
"I suddenly had flashback of us during younger times"
"Oh"
"Your cheeks were so much chubbier at that time" said Tiffany as she proceed to pull Taeyeon cheeks with her fingers, "You're so much cuter!"
Taeyeon lets out a snort as she chuckles, freeing her cheeks away from being pinched and pulled in different angles, "Are you trying to say that I'm getting older?" she jokes.
"Are you not admitting it?" Tiffany tease.
Taeyeon nods her head, "I'll get more wrinkle free mask when I go shopping okay?"
"No, that's not what I meant~" purr Tiffany as she wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck, "I like it when you matured...you know why?"
"Surprise me" Taeyeon leans in to give a kiss on Tiffany's neck.
"It meant we are growing older each day, together"
"I agree, I like that too" Taeyeon lifts Tiffany up carefully as the girl is still straddling on her, placing Tiffany slowly leaning on the tub now.
Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, kissing her forehead then another small kiss on the tip of Tiffany's nose.
"How long did you say again that you're going to stay in the States this time?" asked Taeyeon.
Tiffany shrugs her shoulders playfully, the two let out a small laugh before Taeyeon leans in to kiss Tiffany on the lips this time.
"Then I guess we will be having a very long one tonight" said Taeyeon with a purr, obviously mimicking how Tiffany did not long ago.