204>Toujours Belle - It's MY day

Tiffany is done with the dishes for the night whereas Sunny is in the living room catching with some dramas on TV with a bucket of ice cream beside her. Tiffany took two cans of beer out from the fridge. Placing it on the countertop as she heads into the living room to snatch the spoon out of Sunny's hand and grab herself a few scoops of ice-cream.
"Yah, piggy!" Sunny pretends to scold through her giggles, as she watch Tiffany greedily takes two more scoops, "What are the alcohols for?" she eyed that two can of beers.
"Tae, she's not tired..." Tiffany helps herself with a few more scoops.
"Is that the real reason?" Sunny grins sheepishly.
Tiffany rolls her eyes, ignoring Sunny while she takes another scoop.
"How's your birthday plan going?"
Tiffany didn't even bother to answer Sunny but instead she shows a thumb up which made Sunny groans, "YAH! Stop eating!" Sunny snatches her spoon back to herself, Tiffany pouts but got up onto her feet as she remembers where she still needs to go.
"Everything is good" said Tiffany finally.
"So...you both aren't going to celebrate together?"
"I'll be home at night..." Tiffany answers "See you tomorrow Bunny"
"Good night, Piggy"

As soon as Tiffany opens their bedroom door, she sees Taeyeon lying on the bed, her face facing upwards, her eyes drawn to the ceiling above them, she's spacing out again. Can't help, she giggles softly at the sight before closing the door behind her and makes her way to Taeyeon's side of the bed.
Tiffany places the cans of beer on the side table, she stretch her hand forward to run her fingers through Taeyeon's fringe, the girl blinks and look back at her, they smile.
"Why do you keep spacing out lately?" Tiffany picks up a can of beer and undoes the lid as she hands it over to Taeyeon whom now sits up from her previous lying down position. Taeyeon shakes her head as she takes a sip of the beer, "I'm serious...you look exhausted"
"Because I am"
"But we've been getting quite a bit of rest lately..."
"That is still not a reason for me not to be"
Tiffany nods her head quietly as she goes for the other can of beer she has brought into the room, she position herself careful straddling across of Taeyeon's waist, the two exchanges smirks on their faces.
"I don't want to disappoint you" Taeyeon suddenly said.
"What?"
"Your birthday that is coming up, every year I make a surprise for you, but I'll have to admit...these few days has got me thinking a lot of what I have not done for you....." Taeyeon frowns.
"You've did so much for me Tae, lets make it simple this year, just you and me, dinner together...the key point is for us to be together" Tiffany said with a smile, "Okay?" she reaches out to grab hold of Taeyeon's right hand, that's when and where she caught that red stain around of Taeyeon's middle finger that has darken a lot more today. She saw it 3 days ago, where it was lighter of red. She asked the girl what happened, but Taeyeon just shrug it off.
"Tae!" she holds the hand closer to her eyes level, "It has darken! What is this??"
Taeyeon pulls her hand away as she takes a look at it, "Probably my allergy"
"Skin allergy? To what?" and as far as she could remember, Taeyeon hasn't has such kind of allergy for the 10 years of time that they have been living together. She looks at the girl suspiciously.
"A ring I've gotten" said Taeyeon coolly.
"Ring?"
Taeyeon nods her head, "Some cheap quality material I guess"
"Well, do you want to put a cream on it? It looks pretty bad-"
"Nah...I think it's healing" Taeyeon answers shortly, "So, birthday girl...you must be looking forward for your party with Sones" she smiles.
"YES" Tiffany answers excitedly, "But now that I know you're over thinking on what to do...for my birthday, lets keep it simple this year?"
"But that's not me" Taeyeon groans, sulking like a cute kid, "I want to make things extra special on your special day"
Taeyeon even starts kicking her legs underneath the covers, causing Tiffany to bounce on the knee, "Yah Yah Yah, you're going to make spill the beer all over" she taps Taeyeon's stomach a few times to stop the girl from the overly act of aegyo. It did the trick when Taeyeon sees Tiffany is struggling to balance the can of beer in her hand, Taeyeon stops.
"Being your girl is what makes me special enough, Taeyeon Kim" Tiffany added.