214>Tiffany's Pink Birthday (2016

Tiffany's contagious giggles echoing the living room like a surround system as she fights to free herself from Taeyeon who is back hugging her tightly. What happened was that Taeyeon has spent her morning by suddenly having the interest back on coloring and can't help it, Tiffany had to snatch the color pencil that Taeyeon was using as she then flee off from their bedroom which she didn't expect for Taeyeon to be so quick on her feet, already stopping her from the back.

"Yahhhhhhhh" Tiffany continue to giggle while complaining the weight that Taeyeon has put on her back from behind to stop her from going any further.

"Pani-ah" Taeyeon called out and rest her chin on Tiffany's shoulder when she felt Tiffany stop struggling to take any further steps away from her, "Give me back my coloring pencil" Tiffany only replied Taeyeon with a vigorous head shake and another loud giggle.

Truth to be told, Tiffany has been mischievous these past few days in this week. Probably it is only because her birthday is in this week and that she is being overly excited about it but she had constantly tried to find ways to bug Taeyeon whenever she could and Taeyeon is not complaining a single thig about it but she just really want to finish the coloring that she has started this morning. That's all.

Feeling the silence in between them, Tiffany with all her strength breaks free from Taeyeon's grip when the girl were spacing out. Before Taeyeon could say anything next, Tiffany wrap her arms around her lover's neck and pull themselves closer, leaving no gap in between their body.

"I remember someone once said she don't mind having a clingy girlfriend"

"Yeah. I did. I said clingy. But this, this is naughty...not clingy at all" Taeyeon tries to correct her girlfriend.

"You don't like naughty?" Tiffany smirks as she questions Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded, "I do like naughty girlfriend, but the role-play kind of naughty not this" she earn a light smack on the chest coming from Tiffany.

"You're a pervert!"

"Not going to even argue on that fact. Now, can I have my color pencil back?"

Quickly like a childlike, Tiffany hid her hand that was holding the color pencil behind her back so that Taeyeon couldn't have it. Taeyeon roll her eyes knowing how much longer it is going to take to make Tiffany return the color pencil. Seeing that Taeyeon remain silent, Tiffany slowly smile and has her lips jutted towards Taeyeon. With no doubt, Taeyeon lean in a little just so her own lips could meet Tiffany's. The two smile shyly afterwards.

"Fany-"

"I'm bored TaeTae! Accompany me for a bit?"

"I thought you're going to watch Game Of Thrones?"

Tiffany shakes her head, "Changed my mind when I saw how much you concentrated on the coloring book instead of your girlfriend" she frowns playfully.

"Awwww" Taeyeon follows suit and frowned playfully as well, she then leans in to give a kiss on Tiffany's cheek, "But my girlfriend is the one who said she wanted to watch rerun of the tv show"

"And now she changes her mind, what will you choose to do?" Tiffany challenged.

Taeyeon wrap her arms automatically around of Tiffany's waist, "I'll do whatever she wants me to do" she said promisingly with a smile.

"What if she just wants to sit with you on this couch and just look at each other?" Tiffany nodded towards the couch behind them then she returns looking at Taeyeon.

"Is touching allowed thou- owwww" Taeyeon laughed as she earns another smack on the same spot on her chest from Tiffany. "Just kidding, but yes, I'll do that...I can't get enough of this beautiful face" said Taeyeon as she runs her fingers across Tiffany's cheek before sliding back to her hair and tug her hair at the back of the ear.