Khyro's Admission

Start from the beginning

What did ; I ain't bouta be doin this relationship shit any fuckin longer mean? Man I was fucking confused but even more humiliated as Natalia stood in the door way watching my every move.

I think she wanted to see how I would react to this situation. I honestly didn't know.

Was I to give up myself just to keep a man that would probably leave me in the near future, or was I to watch him leave and be stuck here so attached and heartbroken. I guess you can say I fell in love with a thug. And I'm not to fond of letting go.

But oh well, Holding back my tears I slipped on my flip flops, even tho it was well along into the night.

I grabbed a small jacket out the downstairs closet.

"Stay here, I'll be back soon" I told Natalia before vanishing out the door.

____________

Aaron

I was relaxin on my couch smokin a blunt, on the phone tryna get this fine ass Puerto Rican chick to come through when somebody barged through the door.

Now what if I wouldah been fuckin on this couch? Khyro?

"Mann you aint gone believe what just happened!" He snapped slamming the door.

"Sure, Khyro.. Come on in" I said sarcasticly.
He sat on the couch and snatched the blunt from my hands. He took a puff.

"So tell me why me and Cameron just got in a fuckin arguement! This girl tryna get all bold just cuz I said I need some pussy! Man she betta get the fuck outta here wit all that bullshit, Man I swear I ain't been that fuckin mad since all that shit happened with my mom!" He slowly let the smoke flow from his nostrils.

"Talkin bout dont do nothin stupid. And if I did? The fuck? Man am I tripping?"

I looked at him. I knew my home boy long enough to tell when he wasn't telling me everything.

Khyro passed me the blunt. "What else happened?" I asked.

He gave me a funny look. "Nothin"

I smoked some more of the blunt. "So if I call Cameron what she gone say?" I asked.

"Okay! I pushed her. Got in her face and I said some stupid shit ; but she should know I love her and didn't mean half the shit I said."

I choked on the smoke. "Nigga did you just say love homie?" I asked.

"What is you talkin bout?" He played it off.

"Nah, you said you loved her and didn't mean-

"Shut up no I didn't!"

"But I just heard you"

"You smokin gas, you hearin shit"

We eyed eachother for a long ass time it felt like.

"Yea.. Maybe it is the gas" I lied.

"Mm"

"Khyro you a pussy! You know you said you love her!" I stood up. "You love her"

"Man I don't know".

"Awww..."

"Yea 'awww..' Nigga I'm out" Khyro said before leaving.

________________

Khyro

When I got back to the crib, Natalia was sittin on the couch watchin tv eatin cereal.

"Where Cameron at?" I asked. She shrugged.

"She left"

Man my heart dropped, and I stumbled back a lil bit. "Whatchu mean she left?" I asked cautiously. I barely wanted to know the answer.