3. "I'm Park Jimin"

Start from the beginning

You weren't sure if it was okay hanging out with his friends from year 11, so you hesitated in answering.

"It's the least I can do to thank you and also to make up for the accident", he said brightly.

"Uh, okay", you agreed, feeling a little nervous.

----

Jimin and you entered the cafeteria together, sitting down at a table with three other boys.

"Who's that Jiminie?", one of them asked.

"This is Y/N, year 10 and she helped me carry the books today", Jimin introduced you.

You bowed silently, feeling a little intimidated by them. For some reason, there was some thickness in the air around them. It was as if something dark and secretive was hidden behind their smiles.

Not only that... you recognized them after seeing the looks other students gave your table. You had seen this group a few times before at school, but for some reason hadn't noticed Jimin.

For some reason, people were afraid of them. Or they at least stayed away from their group.

They looked a lot more mature and older than Jimin. Were they all really in year 11?

"Aah you brat, that was supposed to be your punishment", one of them said, flicking Jimin's forehead strongly.

The small dark-haired boy held onto the spot in pain: "I know, but they were too heavy and I didn't want to carry them in two rounds!"

That meant that you had just helped him serve his detention by carrying books. Cool.

"Anyways, these are Yoongi-, Namjoon- and Hoseok-hyung", he introduced his friends.

"Yoongi- and Hoseok-hyung are in year 12, and Namjoon-hyung graduates this year."

Your mouth formed an "o" as you looked at the two year 12 students and the senior, still wondering how come Jimin hung out with older students.
You bowed again deeply making them laugh.

"Hahah you're funny, you don't have to bow to us!", Hoseok chuckled and Namjoon agreed.

To your surprise, they asked you a lot of questions and seemed like really nice guys.
Hoseok was hilarious and he constantly made Jimin laugh like crazy.

Yoongi and Namjoon on the other hand, didn't find him that amusing at all and kept commenting something like:
"Good that Jin-hyung isn't here anymore."

The next days, Jimin kept asking you to join them for lunch again, which you gladly did.

----

One day, a fight broke out in the cafeteria.

"Look at them, fighting like little kids", Namjoon commented at the two guys who were throwing food at each other at the next table.