Arriving At The Twisted Neverland pt2

(part 2)

You're taken to a cage and your pleads and cries aren't heard. You don't understand what's happening - these people are crazy!

Peter Pan? He's not real. He's never been real. You tell yourself as your heart beats frantically when they lock the door.

The next thing you know, they're pulling the cage up by a rope so the cage is hanging in the air next to a large tree.

"No, no, please! I don't like tight spaces, you've got to help me!" You scream and pound on the cursed vine cage. It won't open no matter what anyone tries because of the magic on it. "Wait no don't leave..."

Your voice trails off when they leave giving you dirty looks. That's when you notice your chest begins to fall up and down rapidly and your hands reach out to squeeze anything.

You're having your first panic attack and you don't know how to help it.

"Come back!" You scream now. "I-I need help!"

You're about to scream more when another person cuts you off.

"Interesting," The boy speaks. You look to your right and see the 'Peter Pan' boy leaning against the large tree with his arms folded across his chest. Immediately, you begin to regret screaming and embarassement fills the confusion. Louis then pushes himself off the tree and walks underneath you. "This cage won't hold up long."

A quiet whimper escapes your lips. "Are you saying I'm going to die from falling in a cage?"

He smirks. "No, but that would be a strange way to die, wouldn't it?"

Your hands grab onto the patterns made from the vines and look down at Louis. "Are you going to let me out?"

Louis raises an eyebrow. "Of course, those are my intentions,"

A breath of relief escapes your lips and the panic in your chest settles down a bit.

"But as soon as you tell me how you got here and why you're here." He continues leaving you wide-eyed once again.

"I really don't know! I-I-I don't even want to be here. You can send me home right now and never have to see my face ever again," You plead shaking the cage. "I don't want to be here just as much as you don't want me here."

"Who sent you here?" Louis growls.

Your eyebrows furrow slightly. "What? Nobody."

"Nonsense!" He seethes. "I know someone's after me and you're-"

"Nobody but a girl who somehow woke up on an island supposedly being Neverland!" You yell.

Peter Pan stays quiet for a couple seconds before narrowing his eyes down at you and pulling the cage down, not very gently might I add.

"What's your name, girl?" He asks coming closer to the cage.

You open your mouth but nothing comes out. Not for a few seconds, anyway. "Y/N."

"Why are you here?"

"Oh my gosh, I don't know!"

"Why do you feel lost?"

You shrug and fail your arms exaggeratedly. "I don't know? Maybe because I'm a teenager and that's how teens tend to feel sometimes?"

"I'm sending you back to where you came from." Louis says and stands up straight.

"Thank, Jesus!" You cry out.

"You're staying in the cage tonight, though," He glares and then proceeds to walk away.

You mumble something under your breath before realizing that he had pulled you back in the air.

Screw everyone.

a/n: nooo it totally hasn't been more than 2 months...
OKAY
OKAY
IM
SORRY.
i literally ran out of inspiration for imagine ideas and got more into my other books WHICH you totally should read. Then I felt guilty for not updating this and saw that the first part got 20 votes so I screeched in happiness and wrote this.

It's midnight.

20 votes for a next part? :)