He Comes Home Late

It's 10:35 and Louis was supposed to be there an hour ago and you're starting to get worried. You tried calling him but he wouldn't answer. You even tried texting him but the messages just wouldn't deliver.

After about five minutes your phone buzzes and you open your phone to see the caller I.D was Louis. You immediately answer. 

"Louis? Oh my God, where are you?" You ask worried. 

Louis chuckles. "It's okay, Y/N. I'm sorry, I've been stuck in traffic. I'll be home in about fifteen minutes, yeah?" 

You sighed, relieved that he was okay. "Okay, yeah. I'm just glad you're okay." 

"Why wouldn't I be?" Louis said, and you could clearly hear the smile in his voice...more like a smirk, actually. "Anyways, I can't call and drive. I'll see you at home, okay, babe? Bye!" 

"Bye!" You said, and hung up. 

You just went on Instagram for the next half an hour, and that's when you realized that Louis should've been home fifteen minutes ago.

You start worrying again. 

Should I call him? But wouldn't that sound clingy? You think to yourself. 

You finally decide after a good five minutes- you were debating yourself- that Louis ditched you and there is no point in looking for him. 

You were about to walk up to your room, when a pair of arms attacked you from behind. You were about to scream, when the person turned you around and gave a gentle kiss to your lips. 

It was Louis. 

"I'm sorry, baby. They made me wait longer than I expected." He said. 

"Who?" You asked. 

"The ring store people, whatever they're called." 

"Ring store people? What are-" You cut yourself off with a gasp when you saw Louis pull out a black sparkly box. A wedding ring box. "Louis?" 

"I would write a whole long speech on how much you mean to me, Y/N, but that would just take up an hour. I can't explain what you mean to me. You're more than just my world, than just my everything. You're way more than that, and it'd take a shit long of a time if I had to explain it. So will you just do the honour of being my life partner?" 

You didn't know what to say, so you just started crying. 

Louis grinned. "I'm taking that as a 'yes'" And he slid the finger onto your ring finger, and stood up. 

He hugged you tight and you just wished you had that moment for life. 

A/N: AAAHHH FIRST IMAGINE!! How is it? I'm shit with imagines haha sorry! i can read them, but i can't exactly write them...OOPS! Anyway, how is it? 

I TAKE REQUESTS ALWAYS! 

Follow me on: 

Instagram: 1dfunny.p0sts 
Twitter: