How You Met (NOT MINE)

A/N: OKAY THIS IS NOT MY WORK, ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER THANKS! 

You went to the park one day after you broke up with your boyfriend. You always go to the park when you're upset, because thats where you last saw your grandma. You feel like a part of her is with you whenever you go there.

As soon as your boyfriend broke up with you, you went there for comfort. You sat down on a bench and started to cry.

After a few minutes, you hear someone behind you say hi, and they ask you what the matter is. You turn round to find its louis tomlinson, a boy in your french class. He smiles at you and sits down next to you. You explain to him that you just broke up with your boyfriend, and he gives you a hug.

He suggests you go and have some fun in the park, and you both start chasing pigeons. Then louis shows you his new dance; stop the trafic, let them through. You have the most fun day you've had in a long time, and decide to go out for dinner.

After that day you become very good friends and meet up almost every weekend. Louis is like a best friend to you, and you can tell each other about anything. One day you go back to that special spot in the park where you met, and he confesses he has always had a crush on you. You're so happy because you feel the same way, and he leans down to kiss you. You start dating just the next day, and move in together after you leave school. Louis is the best boy friend you ever had and you decide you want to spend the rest of your life with him. He proposes to you on that same bench that you two met on, and you have the same date you did all those years ago, which is what makes it special.

You decide to have a wedding at Six Flags (theme park) in America and you get married on their biggest ride. You have a big after party and get to meet the whole of One Direction. You become very good friends with them all, especially Harry, when you accept that nothing will come between him and Louis' bromance!

After a year, you and Louis have a little girl called Bella: