His New Job

You worked at a pub. Yeah, pretty...something for a job. Not saying you didn't like it- even though you didn't like it. 

You heard that someone new that night was coming in for a tryout shift, and you weren't excited about it. It was probably someone who was just up for some party fun without paying to get in, because that's literally what people would do. 

"Y/N, the new worker is here," Your manager- Dave- smiled at you and gestured over to someone beside him. 

You sighed and turned to the person. He wasn't somebody who you would find attractive in an instant. Actually, you didn't find anybody attractive right away. 

"Hey," He waved and you raised your eyebrows to greet back. 

"If you and Diana can show him around, that'd be great," Dave said, and left before you could tell him that Diana ditched...again. 

"Okay cool, I'm Louis." The boy said and held his hand out for a shake. 

You shook his hand. "Y/N,"

"What should I do first?" Louis asked. 

"You can fill up bottles, don't drink any." You replied and Louis chuckled. 

"I won't," 

You both picked up a lot of things from each other while talking and working and you found yourself wanting to talk more to him.

He wasn't everything you thought he was but instead the opposite. Nice, caring, sweet, actually wanting to make money by working. 

Each day you guys would hang out more and more and soon enough, you would see him outside of work as well. 

It was quite amazing for how just a job can turn two people into a beautiful friendship...maybe even more. 

A/N: SORRY SORRY I KNOW I SAID I'D UPDATE EVERYDAY AND THIS WAS PRETTY SHORT SORRY SORRY! My birthday's on Sunday!