Chapter 9

Perrie's POV

The alarm blared early the next morning. I rolled over, hit the off button, and shuffled into the bathroom for my morning ritual. It's amazing how much better I feel after having a night of restful sleep. Grabbing my phone from the bedside table, I went to the kitchen to make a cuppa. I know there was a reason why I had my alarm clock to wake me this early, but I can't remember what was it. Sipping on my tea, I dialed Jesy and she picked up after two rings.

"Hi Jes, it's me." I said when I heard a groan from her.

"Hey girl, what's up?" she asked.

"What's my schedule for today? I really can't remember." I chuckled a little.

"Oh, well... you have a dance rehearsal today." she informed me.

"Is that for the music video?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yes, which is schedule for shooting next week." she answered nonchalantly.

"Already?" I questioned, a little bit surprised.

"Yeah. So you better work that ass off and get your moves on point." she giggled.

"Fine! Okay, I better go and get ready now. Thanks Jes!" I said to her.

"Okay girl, good luck!" she replied and hang up.

I put down my phone and I finished my tea. When I'm done, I put the dishes into the dishwasher and head to my room to prepare for the day. I hope this one's gonna be fun.

~~~

The muscles in my legs were screaming and my lungs burned, but I forced myself to keep going, dancing the routine for the hundredth time. She seemed satisfied this time so let us have a break for a while. I went to the break-room and grab myself a bottle of water. I opened it and sipped. Then I almost jumped out of my skin when the door shut with a loud bang. I turned around to find Jade standing there, looking as surprised as me.

"Christ, Jade! You scared me." I huffed and sighed to calm myself.

"I'm sorry." she said apologetically and then giggled.

She looked at me straight in the eyes and walked towards me. My body suddenly stiffening and I couldn't move. When she was finally inches in front of me, she leaned in and I froze, wide-eyed. She must have noticed my reaction and she smirked.

"Do you mind?" she asked still smirking.

"H-Huh?" I asked confused, my eyes looking down at her lips.

Then she gestured to the fridge, her hand on the handle which is behind me, so I'm blocking the way.

"Oh, right! Sorry." I chuckled and stepped aside.

"It's alright." she said biting her lip to stifle a laugh.

She grab a bottle for herself, opened it and drank. I just stood there watching her like a creep. The way her lips wrapped around the tip of the bottle, the way her throat moves as she drink her water, the way her chest moves up and down as she breathes, and her body sweaty after hours of dancing. How can she still look so gorgeous and hot?

"Are you okay?" she asked, looking at me with a wide smirk.

"Uh, yeah! Yeah, I'm good." I averted my gaze from her, blush crawling up my cheeks as I was just caught staring.

"Do you have plans after this?" I asked abruptly.

"Uhhm, none. I'm free, why?" she asked cocking her head to the side.

"Well uh.. maybe we can go and get coffee?" I said hesitant.

"Sure." she replied, smiling at me.