Chapter 14: The Start of Something Big

"Sky!" I screamed as the wolf leaned in closer baring his fangs. I couldn't bear to watch; I shut my eyes and clenched my teeth to prevent exposing any tears, in case it was another dream. When I opened them I was relieved to see Sky staring back at me, but his bright eyes were filled with worry and confusion.

He then asked, "What, what is it? You look like you just saw a ghost."

I stood shocked, "It...It's nothing, sorry for yelling." I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asked at the sight of my tear.

"I..I..think so."

"What was it that bothered you? You can tell me." He assured me.

"It's nothing," I replied again. "I....I don't want to worry you." I whispered .

"Too late for that." He said with a slight smile.

"Seriously, I'm not going to trouble you with my problems. It would be better if I just go home, get some sleep, and then come back tomorrow morning." I said putting on a fake smile.

"You didn't get any sleep?" He asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Last night was kind of a blur. I went to Aiden's camp and where I was attacked, then headed back home. I went to sleep on my couch around nine o'clock, but I kept having these nightmares of the wolf that attacked me. The nightmares,....they seemed so real. I....I feel like I'm losing my mind. I feel trapped in my own mind; my whole perception of what's real and what's not is failing me. I don't know what to do Sky. I woke up this morning in the middle of the woods! (I neglected telling him about the blood, I didn't want to freak him out too much) I have absolutely no idea why this is happening to me! Not only am I having these horrible nightmares, but now I'm suffering from daymares." I answered nearly breaking down in tears. I began pacing the room, my breathing became heavy, and my heart rate was going haywire; I was having a panic attack.

"Sennon, you need to calm down. Take deep breathes."

"I...I can't!" My whole body was shaking and my head was pounding. What was wrong with me?

"Come here." Sky beckoned.

I stumbled to the bed slowly, my hands were sweating but my whole body seemed to be freezing. I was at the side of the bed when Sky motioned for me to sit next to him. My heart fluttered with joy as he reached out and held my hands in his. He then propped himself up against the bed frame wincing slightly and pulled me closer to him.

"Listen to my voice, everything is going to be okay, just relax." I began to calm down as I took deep breaths I couldn't prevent the tears from escaping any longer. I let out a cry and he looked at me with his bright blue eyes and wiped the tears dripping from my cheek.

"It will be okay." He whispered hugging me again.

"I hope so" I thought to myself before falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I just wanted to know your opinions on my story so far. I know it is a little late for commentary on my part, but I felt I needed to actually say something about my story LOL.

Sorry for not updating sooner, but I tend to get distracted with life or just completely have writers block.

Let me know your opinions on Sky and myself.

Do you think I should have added myself in my book?

Let me know!

~>Wolf out<~