Intro

We all have dreamed about having superpowers. To have superhuman reflexes, to heal fast, or even to shape shift, the possibilities seem endless. Many people beg to be different, wanting only adventure and freedom to do as they please. Well in this story you just might get a better understanding of the suffering that comes as a price to having abilities beyond belief. When your dreams come true in the worst ways possible you can only struggle to live normally. This is a story of just that, me and my friend struggling to live normally when bad things fall upon us, and we end up with interesting abilities because of it. While we struggle to learn more, we have a hard time controlling our own fear of what might become of us if others found out. Yet I am writing about it....hmm.....didn't think about that, oh well. I will trust you will hear me out after listening to my story so we'll leave it at that.

Unfortunately we had begun to change, and for the time being we weren't at all ourselves. Having a hard time believing that what was happening to us was real, my friend was full of mixed emotions. Ones of which were slowly driving him mad but we'll talk about that when we get there. For now we shall start at the beginning, so sit back, relax, and enjoy.