Author's Note

What if...

(If you have any title suggestions, comment here -------> )

2017 ©All rights reserved

Attention! Long A//N! (You can skip if you're not that curious)

Hey there reader! Thank you for accidentally finding my story and clicking the read button :p.

May I present to you all: my very very, very FIRST story on Wattpad. So I hope you'll be gentle while reading it because I know it's not written as well as other experienced writers but I'm trying to make it good.

P.S.: I'm not aiming to become a famous writer anytime soon, or just anytime from now. I'm writing this story just as a hobby, and for fun! nothing more. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! *You! yeah you the haters in the back I can still hear you, stop the boo-ing.*

***************

So you know how you actually make scenarios in your head that you know for sure won't happen? Nah? Is it just me then? Okay then.

Imagine being at school or down the street or anywhere with people in, and you see two people talking together. What could they be saying? What is the current situation that's happening? Well nobody knows for sure; except if you are eavesdropping of course, which would be creepy by the way, or if you're an expert in body language, which unfortunately we all aren't. So what if we could make a scenario of our own, that could fit their context?! How cool would that be?

So this story is, basically, based on a real context and real people I've seen, or been with, but  with or with not the same situation they were in, and a different story of what they were going through, with a little twist and creativity; well I guess so, *let's just say i was inspired by reality; yeah that's easier*. (If I actually got their story right, I think I would be a psychic. Haha. Very funny. Okay enough lame jokes. For now.)

So thank you for giving this story a chance and your time, and I hope you all enjoy reading it ☺.

And without further ado, Dancing With The Demons!

P.S: The story's title has been changes from 'what if...' to 'Dancing with the Demons'. (It suits the story more, I think)

(if you could find a better title I'm totally okay with it :p feel free to comment in here ----->)

***************

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading!