I ache and ache

I ache. I'm tired and weak. My swollen lungs cradle the small amount of oxygen swimming inside its chambers. A portrait of harmony, colours of false prosperity are painted across my exterior. Who am I?

I wasn't sure anymore, but I knew one thing. I had this love I needed to share, something that kept unleashing itself towards the wrong people. There is this darkness that beats inside my broken bones, the emptiness my soul emanates has become the home for it. I've become the darkness. 

I'm an oxymoron, i'm juxtaposition, i'm the darkness. The shadows you fear as you sleep at night but i'm also the light that breaks the sky apart. The one that sends the stars in the night sky home. I'm the lost wanderer, the one that pieces everyone else together but along the way i lose more of myself. 

I ache for someone, for a voice, a body to comfort me in ways I can't comprehend. I need to get lost in the night and forget who I have been. I need to be reborn again. The things I dream of, my raw thoughts electrify me. When I finally leave the comforts of my bedroom and see him, see her I become empty again. 

There will be a time where I see double, where I can't hear my thoughts anymore and there will be a time where i'm so caught up in the moment I won't think of anything but of love, hope and all of the things that make us human. And when that day comes I'll return and write about how time isn't the enemy but instead a misunderstood friend.