Fuck it

Why can't I have you? Why can't you grab my waist and push me against the confined walls society built? Why can't you crush your lips against the petals of hope that stick to the insides of my body like honey? Why can't you drink me as though you have thirsted and lusted for light years?

Fuck it, and take me to a place where the ocean waves melt our bodies into one. Touch me with your sweaty breaths and eat my jealousy as though its sweetness attracts you and drags you further in. Fill me with who you are, fill me with everything that is missing from who I am. Fill me.

I wish I could break parts of myself and fit them into the holes of your lungs, maybe I'm the missing breaths escaping from your nauseous mind. Maybe the burning steam pumping through my stomach is a passion that I could share, intimate moments, moments written in time meant for you and I.

I realised I had to fight for him, if I wanted his skin near mine, his lips on mine, him.
I knew I knew I knew
But I was tired, relationships, crushes, loves.
Had all been ruined for me before, and I just fucking knew that I would have to work my ass off for him to be mine. And I really loved him, but I persuaded myself I didn't, told myself I don't.

But the truth is, I have never met anyone like him.