"Hello Mister Malfoy, Mister Zabini." He nodded his head and then looked at Draco's father extending his hand.

            "Mister Malfoy, Draco's father." He introduced.

            "Dr. Gens, it's nice to meet you sir." He said and Draco's father smiled.

            "It's nice to meet you too, my son is in good hands I hope?" He questioned and Dr. Gens chuckled.

            "I like to think I'm the best." He teased. "He's in good hands, yes." He turned to Draco. "Feeling alright?"

            "Yup, just a bit anxious to see the baby."

            "Well don't be, based on everything, the baby should be in good health. No birth deformities came up on the blood tests so that's great." Draco smiled at that and then leaned back so he as lying down. As the doctor got everything set up, Blaise stood next to Draco.  Dr. Gens turned on the machine and then shut the lights off. "Just lift your shirt a bit, okay?" Draco nodded and lifted his shirt. Dr. Gen attached the little probe thing to his belly and turned on the machine. The loud thumping filled the room and Draco smiled feeling Blaise's hand slip into his. "Ah very healthy."

            "It's strong too." Lucius chimed in.

            "Yes very strong." Dr. Gens agreed. He smiled and then flipped on the machine before pouring the gel on Draco's bump. He placed the probe back on his belly and then moved it around trying to get a good picture.  He got one and Draco gasped. "Looking very good Draco." Once again Draco started to get choked up. There was just something about being able to see your growing baby.

            "They're healthy?" Blaise asked.

            "Looks it." Dr. Gens answered. He zoomed in on the face and Draco let out a soft weep. Blaise chuckled running his hands through Draco's hair.  "The legs are more developed now and they're roughly around 4.5 inches long."

            "Wow." Draco let out a shaky breath.  "They're only the size of an avocado?" He asked and Dr. Gens let out a laugh.

            "Yes but you're gaining the right amount of weight each time you come in, not too much and not too little." He zoomed out getting a full picture of the fetus. It was pretty small now that the angle was different. "See."

            "They're so small." Blaise cooed. "Would you be able to tell how big they'd be at birth?" He asked.

            "Unfortunately no but your baby will be normal weight, I can tell you that." He said. "You'd like a picture?"

            "Please." Draco sniffled. Dr. Gens nodded and then printed pictures. He gave Draco a rag to wipe his stomach off and turned on the lights. Draco sat up and covered his belly. He put on his jumper and grinned when the doctor gave him the sonograms.  "Thank you."

            "You're quite welcome." He patted Draco's leg and then got up. He shook Lucius' hand before leaving. Draco sniffled looking down at his ultrasound and ran a finger over it. He looked up at his father and grinned.

            "Thank you for coming in." He said and Lucius nodded his head giving Draco a small smile back.

            "You're welcome my son, it was my pleasure."

~~~
Draco's P.O.V

            One week before holidays, I was walking the halls by myself since I had a free period. Blaise was in math so it wasn't like I could spend it with him. I had been wearing one of his bigger sweatshirts since my bump was getting bigger. I didn't want the school finding out yet because quite frankly, it wasn't their business.