Prologue

Trigger warning:

I don't know how I went to sleep sitting beside the sofa, my eyes burned from all the crying. I felt so tired and numb. My stomach grumbled, I don't know even know how long it had been since I ate.

I missed Mom.

Her hugs especially when I was having a hard day, she would always make me feel better.

I don't know what they were doing or how they were doing.

No idea if Edward kept his promise.

But he didn't sound like someone who breaks promises no matter how cruel he was. He was man of his words.

My head jerks up hearing the door open.

I see him entering inside. My breath hitches as he takes his tie off and loosens his shirt. He stumbles and I frown seeing him about to drop down to the floor but when he looks up and meets my gaze, I wish for the ground to open and take me in.

He was drunk.

His eyes were bloodshot red, his hair was all over the place and he smiles wickedly as if he had an evil plan ready to conquer. I try to move back, to merge into the sofa. He stares at me for a long minute then comes up to me, dropping to the ground and I shriek.

His hands rack over my legs. "What are you doing?"

"Shh, baby girl. I am just trying to have fun." My eyes widen as he gives me a grin. He didn't even recognize me. I struggle again to push myself back, he takes the rope off my feet and hands.

"I'm not into that kinky stuff-"

What?

His fingers graze my leg making me move quickly away "Feisty, I see? I like my woman strong-headed."

"What-what are you doing sir?"

Instead he stands up and picks me up, making my brain fully alert and he throws me on the bed. My whole body going in defense mode.

No.

No.

No, he wouldn't.

He sloppily takes his shirt off, his eyes dazed and drunk. "You'll be paid as much as you want."

No. He wouldn't, No.

He comes closer to me, his eyes are unrecognizable. "Wh-what are y-you doing?" No answer. Instead, he gets on the bed and I immediately move back but only for his hand to grip my legs, pushing me down on the bed as he hovers over me.

No.

"Please get off me!" My hands went to his chest, I tried to push him off but I too was weak. I try to punch him as hard as I can but in return, my own hands start to hurt.

"Get off of me. Please. Please stop!"

This is Haram.

Him on top me.

Him touching me.

I sob harder. I could smell the alcohol on him. It reeks making me cry harder. "You are damn gorgeous! What's your name? I didn't even start and you are already crying out for me" My eyes open widely, I choke out a cry trying to push him more but he drops himself on me making me gasp out.

Every inch of him I could feel.

"You are mine for tonight. I'll make you-" He whispers, drunkenly. His lips touch my neck and I scream.

"No! You are drunk! Please!"

He kisses my ear. "Please Stop. You don't know what you are doing!" But he doesn't, he snuggles into my neck, smelling me.

"I know-" A hiccup escapes his mouth and I shudder in disgust. "I know you want me-me. All women want me! You paid for this!"

I forcefully try to push him off of me. He was not right in his mind. He catches my wrists then he places them on both sides of my head. "Stop resisting for fuck sake!"

"No! Please, I-I...you don't know what you are doing!" I scream as his hand touches my legs and he spreads them. "Please!" He kisses my temple, his lips traveling down kissing my earlobe and he bites my ear making me scream.

He starts to peck my neck, giving me harsh wet kisses and biting every place he gives kisses at me, I shiver in disgust. I try to get my legs or feet to kick him in his private part but his weight was heavy on me that I could not move my body but feel his muscles.

How can I stop him?

It's no use!

"Please stop!" By now my cries and screams did not affect him.

"Give me those screams, all of them!"

He was drunk. Really badly drunk.

I couldn't handle his touch or let him do this sinful act.

I have to stop him, he can't​ do this!

I have to do this. I scream,

"MARRY ME!"