Thnks Fr The Mmrs

A/N: Song submitted by KazooMeDad . Inspired by some lyrics of the song and what "He tastes like you only sweeter" references to.

Warning: strong language.

Patrick's POV

You know, I never thought I would hate this girl as much as I did back then. She was my girlfriend, I loved her. But then the worst happened. She cheated on me. I decided to take my revenge the worst way possible. I wanted to push her to the limits until she broke and admit everything.

I got home one night and she was making dinner. I slowly walked behind her and slid my arms around her waist, surprising her.

"Hey," I whispered against the skin of her neck, "I missed you today."

"I missed you too." She replied. God, it sounded so fake.

"You know," I started, turning off the stove and spinning her around so she was facing me, "I really missed you," I said as I bit my lower lip. I pushed her against the counter, pressing my thumbs into her hips, as I kissed her roughly.

She pushed me away and looked at me, confused, "You're alright? Did you drink or something?"

"I'm totally fine," I replied, breathless, "I just," I leaned closer to her again, burying my face in the crook of her neck, "I just love you so much," I bit and sucked at her skin as my hands wandered all over her sides.

Her breath started getting heavier, which caused me to smirk against her skin. I trailed kisses to her lips and slid my tongue in her mouth, causing her to moan slightly by surprise. I pulled out of the kiss, biting her lower lip. I took the lowest voice I could "Oh you like that. You little slut."

She gasped and pushed me away once again, "Wow, Patrick," She chuckled nervously.

"What?" I smirked, though my eyes were full of anger, "Is there something wrong?" I stepped closer to her.

She backed up against the counter, "No, no. Nothing," And that nervous chuckle again.

I walked closer and placed my hands on her hips, "You don't love me anymore?"

"What? No. Don't be stupid Patrick." She looked away from me.

"Oh, I'm the one being stupid?" I laughed under my breath, "Right," She looked at me, a bit confused, "Let me remind you I'm not the one who cheated."

"Patrick," She trailed off as she tried to get out of my grasp but I pressed her against the counter.

"No, you're not going anywhere," I muttered close to her face, "Not until you admit everything."

"Admit what?" She snapped at me, finally looking me in the eyes.

"That you fucking cheated on me," I screamed in her face as I tightly grabbed her upper arms.

She jumped when I yelled and tears formed in her eyes. She averted her gaze away once again.

I shook her a bit, "Admit it, for fuck's sake."

"Okay," She said, her voice cracking, "I cheated on you."

I stepped away from her and looked her in the eyes while biting my tongue, "How was it?"

She sighed and looked down, not answering my question.

"It was amazing, right?" I questioned, not taking my eyes away from her, "I bet he's way better than me," I paced in the room, "Yeah, he's probably more fit. Yeah, yeah," I muttered, "A man in shape, with abs and the big dick that comes with it."

"You're being ridiculous." She muttered.

"Oh, am I? I'm sorry," I snapped. I took a big breath and asked the question that was burning my tongue, " Do you enjoy sucking him off?"

"Patrick, stop." She said under her breath, looking down.

"Answer my question," I yelled again.

"Yes." She screamed back.

"What does he taste like?" I spat back.

"He tastes like you only sweeter." She yelled as a few tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"That's the spirit. Thank you," I grabbed her upper arm and led her to the front door, "Thanks for your honesty," I opened the door and pushed her out, "And thanks for the memories. Even though they weren't so great," I said before slamming the door shut.