Sober

Inspired by the song Sober by Blink-182.

Patrick's POV

I woke up in an alley, under the pouring rain. I was sitting against a dumpster, which was open in a way to keep me dry. I rubbed my cheek, remembering last night's events. The slap she gave and the punch that knocked me out. I stood up and walked to the main street, finding my black sedan still parked in front of the bar I went with Y/N last night. I looked at my reflection into the outside rearview mirror and saw a dark purple ring around my eye. I got in my car, turning the radio on. I took my phone out of my jeans pocket and looked at the time, 7am. I turned the engine on but realized that I had no idea where I was so I looked at the map on my phone, "West Side Humboldt", in Chicago. Of course I was there, now I remembered why she slapped me.

Still a bit drunk, I dialed her number, called her but she didn't answer. I decided to leave a message, "I know I messed up and it might be over, but..." I stopped and realized she would never get me back, I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing, "Let me call you when I'm sober." I hung up and threw my phone on the passenger seat.

The night before...

"Come on, let's go out and have some fun." I tried to convince my girlfriend.

"No, I have work to do Patrick." She turned around on her chair, glaring at me.

I pouted and she chuckled, glancing back at her work. I walked closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder, sliding my arms around her.

"Patrick." She sighed, looking at me.

I hummed in response and started kissing her neck.

"Patrick." She repeated.

"I like when you say my name." I smirked.

"Oh fuck this stupid work." She said and spun around, placing her arms around my neck and playing with my hair.

I kissed her on the lips, asking for entrance and our tongues fought for dominance. I placed my hands under her thighs and picked her up. We stumbled downstairs and fell onto the table of her dining room, me over her. She started undressing but I stopped her. I hummed in the kiss and pulled away, "No, we're going out."

"But..."

I cut her off by pecking her lips and hopped off her, "We're going out." I repeated. I looked at the window to see her neighbors staring at us and I started laughing, she followed my gaze and laughed too.

We left the house and once in the driveway, I walked toward the neighbor's car and hit the light with my feet, breaking it, "That's for staring."

We went into a bar and drank. I maybe drank too much and kissed a girl I thought was Y/N. I got lost in the kiss, not pulling out until I felt a hand on my shoulder that spun me around. It was Y/N, she was looking at me with tears in her eyes. She grabbed my arm firmly and led me out of the building. We walked to the dumpster in the alley next to the bar.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I started but she slapped me before I could finish my sentence.

"Asshole." She croaked out.

"Listen, honey..." I stepped closer to her but fell to the ground, hitting the dumpster, as she punched me in the face. I tried to stood up but my head started spinning and I blacked out.

A/N: This one sucks, sorry