The guy dressed as a raccoon - Part 2

A/N: I wasn't going to write it but you guys asked for it. So, here's your bad written smut.

"I"m not drunk but I want to do something that only drunk people do." She looked me in the eyes and I did the same.

"And what is it?" I asked, looking down at her lips then back at her eyes.

"Have sex with a complete stranger." She blurted out.

I chuckled, looking down at my lap, "Not all..." and she cut me short by kissing me on the lips.

My eyes widened for a second but I quickly kissed back. I leaned closer to her and slid my tongue in her mouth.

After twenty minutes of making out on the backseat of this taxi, we arrived at her place. She paid the driver and dragged me out of the car, in the hurry, I almost forgot the head of my costume. She led me to her apartment, not detaching her lips from mine and taking her hands away from my hair and cheeks.

As soon as she closed the door of her apartment and that I dropped the head next to my feet, she pinned against the wall. Her lips pressed against mine, she reached for the back of my costume and opened the zipper. I took of the sleeves and let it slide down my body to my ankles. I kicked it off, throwing it across the room.

I pulled out of the kiss, "Where's your bedroom?" I said, breathless, my voice full of lust.

"At the end of the corridor." She answered and started kissing me again.

I put my hands under her thighs and picked her up. I walked further in her apartment and found her room pretty easily. I laid her down on the bed, she gripped the collar of the t-shirt I was wearing and brought me closer to her. She took off her clothes, leaving her in her underwear, which I quickly took off as well. She tugged at the hem of my t-shirt and I broke the kiss to get completely naked.

I was going to thrust in but then completely stopped everything. I cursed under my breath.

She looked at me with worried eyes, "Is everything okay?"

"I don't have a condom." I muttered, "Well, fuck." I said and started getting off of her.

She grabbed my wrist, "Wait," She crawled to her nightstand, opened it and took a condom out of it. She blushed and handed it to me.

I took it and chuckled; "Well prepared."

She smiled and I got on top of her again after putting the condom on.

I thrusted in, and oh my god, she felt so good. I picked up my pace, thrusting faster, making her moan and arch her back. I groaned in the kiss a few times before moving my lips to her neck where I kissed her. I sucked and bit at her skin there, earning some moans.

She ran her hands through my hair. Gripping and pulling at it every time my thrusts were giving her more pleasure.

I trailed kisses up to her ear, "Fuck, this is so good." I panted.

"Yeah." She moaned. "I-I'm getting close." She said after a few minutes.

"I know. Me too." I replied and started thrusting faster, making her moan louder. My thrusts got sloppier and I reached my climax in the same time as her. We moaned each other's name as we did. I pulled out, took off the condom and threw it in the bin next to the desk that was in her room and collapsed on the bed next to her.

She rested her hand on my shoulder and placed her arm on my stomach. I watched it rise up and down with my stomach as I was still getting my breath back.

"You're so, fucking, good." She muttered in my neck, a bit breathless.

I chuckled and she snuggled closer to me. She kissed my chest softly and I kissed the top of her head.

"I really like you mister raccoon."

I smiled and hug her tight, "I really like you too."

We cuddled like this until we fell asleep.