Let's get married for a week - Wednesday

The next day, Patrick was alone again and Y/N at work. Being on break from touring and recording, he didn't have that much thing to do except staying home and watch tv or play guitar. And that's what he did, he spent the day in his pajamas, watching movies or playing guitars and writing some stuff down.

By six pm, he finally left the couch to go take a shower and prepare himself for the night. Him and Y/N had planned on going to do grocery shopping then make dinner together.

Y/N arrived a few minutes later and was surprised to not find him on the couch. She walked further into the apartment and saw light coming from the bathroom but didn't hear the water running. A bit confused, she opened the door without knocking, thinking that Patrick maybe forgot to turn the lights off before leaving to get something in the bedroom.

But Patrick was in the bathroom, he just got out of the shower and was drying himself with a towel.

As soon as Y/N opened the door, he jumped and tried to quickly hide himself with the towel.

"Y/N!" Patrick exclaimed, holding the towel around his waist.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Y/N said as she shut the door quickly, blushing hard.

"I-it's okay," He stuttered, "Just leave me a minute so I can get dressed." He chuckled and waited for Y/N's respond. She muttered an okay and left to in the living room. Patrick stared at himself for a minute. He didn't like how he look and was sure that Y/N thought the same thing. He thought that a girl like her would never like a guy like him, a chubby, shy and insecure guy. He sighed and shook these thoughts out of his mind before getting dressed.

In the meantime, Y/N made her way to the living room and sat on the couch. That image of Patrick with a towel around his waist was stuck in her head. He was everything that she ever wanted. He was perfect. She didn't mind the fact that he was a chubby guy. That he had thick thighs, chubby cheeks and more stomach fat than most guys. That's what made him perfect to her eyes. She wished she could see him without a t-shirt more often and appreciate his true beauty.

Patrick appeared in the living room a few minutes later, this time fully dressed.

"Ready to leave?" He spoke up, drawing Y/N's attention to him.

She quickly nodded and they left the apartment.

They came back about an hour later with two bags full of groceries. They put everything away and started making dinner together.

As Y/N was cutting a cucumber, Patrick took two pieces that she just cut and put them over his eyes.

"Patrick, no, it's for the meal!" She exclaimed as she glanced at him.

Patrick was smiling big at her until he heard curse under her breath. His happy expression was quickly replaced with worry and he put the cucumber pieces away.

"Fuck, I cut my finger."

"What? Let me see," He said as he rushed to her and took her hand in his, "Oh, that doesn't look really good. Does it hurt?" He looked up at her, his eyes full of worry.

"Well yeah, it does," She winced in pain.

"I'm so sorry," He apologized as he put pressure on the small, deep cut.

"I'll be okay. But thanks," She smiled at him.

He smiled back and gave her a quick hug before leaving to get a band-aid.

The night went on and soon came the time to go to sleep.

They were both lying in bed, facing each other. Patrick moved his hand slowly and placed it on Y/N's wrist, "It still hurts?" Y/N nodded her head in response and he took her wrist and brought her hand closer to his lips, kissing the finger with a cut, "Better?"

Y/N blushed and smiled at him, "A lot better."

He grinned and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer to his chest and hugging her tight. He kissed the top of her head and they quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.