Let's get married for a week - Tuesday

The next morning, Patrick woke up next to an empty space in his bed. He thought for a few seconds that the dare was just a dream but then realized that the covers next to him were in a complete mess. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up in bed, yawning.

He made his way to the bathroom, squinting his eyes at the natural light that illuminated the apartment's corridor. He stopped in front of the bathroom's mirror, staring at his reflection for a minute before deciding to fix his messy hair and shave what little beard that grew during the night. Some of Y/N's stuff were already scattered around the counter. It didn't bother him. He actually wouldn't mind if these things stayed here for a bit longer than they were supposed too.

He then walked to the kitchen, the sound of his bare feet hitting the floor echoing inside the empty apartment. 

As he was about to grab the handle of the fridge and pull the door open, he saw a post-it stuck on it.

"Had to leave for work. Be back at 6 or something.

Y/N

P.S. I always thought you were joking when you said you woke up at 1 pm, but guess you weren't. Made you some coffee (I wanted to make pancakes but I was late, sorry) <3"

He smiled to himself as he finished to read. Deep inside of him, he wanted to wake up every morning with little notes like that, written by the same person.

*****

"Hey, I'm home!" Y/N exclaimed as she pushed the front door open and stepped inside.

"Hey," Patrick greeted from his spot on the couch.

"Please," Y/N started, sighing, "Tell me you left the house today."

"Well, I did not." Patrick chuckled.

Y/N shook her head as a smile appeared on her face and she sat on the couch next to Patrick.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go grocery shopping. Since like, the fridge is almost completely empty," He suggested, smiling at his best friend.

"Oh no, not tonight. I'm too tired." She whined and laid down on the couch, resting her head on Patrick's lap and making his heart beat faster.

Patrick tried his best to not blush. Why was he feeling like this? It wasn't the first time that she did this. Still, there was something about it this time that made his heart jump.

"Well, we're gonna eat take-out again then." He said as he looked down at her. He could look at her like this for hours and not get bored. She was the favorite piece of art of his deepest side, the one that didn't want to hide these feelings anymore. But there was still the shy and insecure Patrick that was scared of those feelings and never wanted to admit them.

She smiled at him, looking up at the best friend she wished she could have just kissed at that exact moment. His perfect smile and the way one of his eyes closed a bit more than the other when he did so was everything to her. She had things for him that she didn't want to admit, scared it would ruin their perfect friendship.

The sushis they ordered arrived about half an hour later, after they both got dressed for the night, putting their pajamas on and taking a shower, and they ate while watching a movie.

They got comfortable. Patrick sitting, (more like lying) on the couch, his legs on the coffee table. And Y/N was lying on the couch, her head on Patrick's chest. The movie wasn't even finished yet that they were already sleeping on the couch.

Patrick woke up as the credits of the movie just appeared on the screen. He looked down and Y/N was sleeping peacefully on his chest. He smiled as he ran his hand through her hair. He stayed like this for a few minutes and then decided to go to bed.

He stood up slowly, making sure to not wake her up, and took Y/N in his arms. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her down carefully. He put the covers on top of her and crawled in bed next to her. He stared at her for a few minutes. The scene was so beautiful, he couldn't take his eyes off of it. He wished this would happen more often. He smiled sadly, thinking that all these thoughts would never come true, and kissed her forehead before deciding to sleep.

A/N; Also, sorry if there are any mistakes. I don't edit my imagines' chapters.