Awkward moments

A/N: So here's another imagine with Declan, in this one he's 17. I still won't be talking about his second child since idk if it's a girl or a boy, I'll only talk about Declan.

That awkward moment when...

You walked in the corridor in your house and checked in the bedrooms of your two kids to see if they were asleep, they were. You went into your room and closed the door behind you.

"They're sleeping." You said to Patrick who was lying on the bed in his pajamas.

"I'm scared to wake them up." He said as he looked up at you.

You crawled on top of him on the bed and kissed his lips, "We won't."

He kissed you back as he placed his hands on your hips, "You're sure?"

You nodded in the kiss and started taking his shirt off...

The next morning...

You woke up with Patrick still sleeping next you, his arm resting on your bare stomach. You smiled at him and stood up. You pulled the cover on top of him and got dressed. You went into the kitchen and started making pancakes for breakfast. A few minutes later Patrick entered the kitchen, he placed his hands on your hips and rested his chin on your shoulder.

He inhaled the smell and sighed, "Smells good. You're making pancakes?"

You turned your head to him and kissed his cheek, "Yeah."

He kissed your neck then turned around and took a mug out of the cupboard and made coffee for himself. He picked up a plate that was on the counter and put one of the pancakes you just made in it. He walked to the table and started eating.

After about ten minutes, Declan came down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I made pancakes." You said and kept drinking your coffee as Patrick was eating his pancakes.

"I wasn't sleeping last night. I heard you." Declan said from the kitchen. Patrick choked on his food, you stopped drinking and started blushing.

You tried to come up with an excuse as Patrick drank some coffee to make the piece of food stuck in his throat flow down, "I...uh...We weren't..."

"I'm not five anymore, I know how things work." He said as he came in the dining room with a plate of pancakes, "Next time try to make less noise."

You and Patrick looked down at your plates, blushing, then at each others and smiled.

That moment when...

(btw, it's not the same day)

Warning: Things get (kind of?) pretty heated, I'm not going into too much detailed, but still, I warned you.

You just got in the shower when you heard a knock on the door of the bathroom.

"Honey?" Patrick called from behind the door, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." You replied.

Patrick entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He peeked his head in the shower and bit his bottom lip as he looked at you, "Nice butt."

You looked over your shoulder and saw Patrick looking you up and down with a smirk, "Come on." You smiled.

He looked up at you, "What?"

You chuckled and said, "Take your clothes off and come in the shower with me."

"Oh...okay." He replied then closed the curtain of the shower and started taking his clothes off.

Just a few seconds later you felt his hands on your hips. You turned around to face him and put your hands on his chest and kissed him. You moved your hands to his neck and deepened the kiss. He placed a hand on the small of your back and the other one on the back of your neck. With the hand on your back he pushed you closer to him so your body were touching. He slid the hand on your back down to your butt and you moaned in the kiss. He started kissing and sucking at your neck. With all that was happening you didn't notice the sound of the door opening. Patrick kept sucking and kissing at your neck and you moaned again, this time more loudly.

"What the fuck is that?" Your eyes shot open as you heard the voice of your son Declan.

Patrick pulled out of the embrace but kept his hands on your hips, "Declan! What are you doing in our bathroom?"

"There's no toothpaste in mine." He replied.

"You could have knocked." Patrick said, annoyed.

"Sorry."

"Now take the toothpaste and leave our bathroom." Patrick told him.

"Okay, I'll leave you two doing your...things." Declan said then left the room.

Patrick sighed and look down, "This kid..."

You ran your hand through his wet hair, "That was pretty awkward." You chuckled. You took his chin between your fingers and lifted his head up so he would look at you and you kissed his lips.

He looked at you in the eyes, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay." You replied as you smiled at him, "So where were we?" You asked, smirking.

"Something like that, I think." He said as he started kissing your neck again.