Married To A Monster

Prologue

My name is Anabella, Princess to Royal family Sinclair. It was a beautiful snowy day when the kingdom was attacked by vampires. My parents were slaughtered. I have memories of the metallic blood staining the snow. All of the people were dead from the kingdom and I was the only survivor. I clutched my teddybear to my chest running barefoot in the snow. My foot hitting the cold surface rapidly trying to get away from those monsters. I ran faster but a thorn plant cut my leg and I collapsed onto the snow crying. My tiara was still in place on top of my light brown curls. My dress was torn and stained with blood.
"Hello there Princess." A beautiful man came up to me. My heart was beating violently in my chest.
"P-please just kill me also." I begged sobbing. I was a miserable wreck and wanted to be with mother and father in this place called heaven.
"We can't kill you Princess, we need to take you." Another attractive guy spoke up.

The second guy picked me up while the first guy who approached me ordered the men to clean up the mess they made and dispose of the bodies. He then yelled out to another set of men to get my things.

Guy #2 had me cradled in his arms and began running at an inhuman speed. "Sorry Princess." He whispered, before everything went black and I fainted.

[ PIC OF OLDER ANABELLA ON SIDE / MULTIMEDIA ]

GUESS WHAT?! new book up !!!!

comment
vote

oxoxo