1.9

| not edited |
scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; none

"We get it, you smoke weed." Connor said with a groan in the back of his throat. He was currently in English and one of the stoner kids was hinting that he smoked a ton of weed before class started. Even though he was changing his attitude towards his peers for the better, he still couldn't stand them.

Everyone in the classroom giggled except for the stoner kid and the teacher. They both glared at him as Connor smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. Before the teacher could continue the lesson, the bell rang and everyone immediately rushed out of the door. And of course, a bunch of weed was scatter across the floor from the stoner kid's book bag.

Connor casually glanced down in the kid's book bag as the boy quickly scooped the crumbs of weed in his hands. The green-eyed boy snatched one of the many bags of weed out of the book bag and shoved it down his pants. As the stoner kid stood up, Connor raced out of the classroom.

As he walked down the hall, he caught the sight of Jenn and Lia pecking each other's lips when exiting their previous classes. He jogged towards them and wrapped each arm around each girl's shoulders, standing between them as they walked. "So, I may or may not have stolen a bag of weed from stoner Dom."

"Oh, shit. Really?" Lia gasped, her head snapping towards Connor. "Let's go to your house to smoke it, mine are always around."

Nodding, Jenn agreed. "Yeah and mine have eyes like hawks, they'd catch us. You know, we only have one class left so school is practically over, wanna go now?"

Lia and Connor smirked. Without any words, they agreed to ditch school and go smoke weed at Connor's house. They've only done this one other time and made a pact for whoever finds weed, they smoke it together.

When the group arrived at Connor's house, they were giggling with excitement. They stopped at the gas station by his neighborhood for snacks to eat while they were high. It was a lot more fun than it sounded.

Connor would have invited Troye to join them but there were two reasons why he didn't. One; this was a tradition for him and his two best friends, he didn't want to add someone else who he may be with for only a few months. Two; Troye hated weed. Even though he smoked cigarettes, he hated being around people who smoked weed. It didn't make any sense.

The three were sat on the floor in Connor's bedroom, snacks in the middle of their circles. Smoke filled the room which smelled horrible but none of them minded. Chuckles would fill the silence every few minutes even if no one said anything.

"Dude..." Lia chuckled, shoving more than enough Cheetos into her mouth. A few fell into her lap, her eyes followed cautiously. She was leaning her back against Connor's bed, watching her girlfriend smoke from the blunt they were all sharing.

Ten minutes after Lia spoke, Connor glanced up at her after smoking from their blunt. He blinked slowly, his eyebrows furrowing together. "What?"

"If tomatoes are a fruit, isn't ketchup a smoothie?" Lia asked as her hands moved in a certain motion as if she was explaining something extremely important.

Jenn's eyes widen at the question, a gasp leaving her lips. "Dude. That is seriously the most important question I've ever heard." She buried her face in her hands, groans leaving her lungs in shock.

"We should ask Bill Nye. He'd know, he's a scientist." Connor spoke.

Tilting her head to the side, Lia smoked the blunt. "Is he really though?"