0.6

"So, Connor. Have you made any new friends yet since joining that club you never talk about?" Peter asked his son as the family had their dinners. Every Monday night they would eat at the table and talk about what had been going on in the past week. Well, Peter and Cheryl would talk to their other children, Connor would listen while shoving food into his face quickly so he could get out of the room sooner.

The green eyed boy looked up from his plate, nothing that his siblings were already staring at him. They barely hear him talk about his life because he is a private person, even when it came to his family. Connor stared at his father as he took a sip of his water then setting it down while making a loud 'ah' noise from the refreshing drink. "Well, dad. I have. I met this one guy, his name is Kyle and he has been held back three times. Oh, and he's a professional drug dealer. Another person I met goes by the name of Sarah, she's a full time prostitute. Man, she makes so much money it's insane. She told me that she would help me out become one also and —"

"Connor! Enough! Can you be serious for once in your life? We all want to know what you've been up to." Cheryl shouted, interrupting her son's rude and sarcastic behavior. She gave him the 'mom look' which always scared all of her children shitless. Yeah, that made Connor always stop being the way he usually was. He was a momma's boy.

Sighing loudly, Connor kept his head down as he continued eating. He did want to tell his parents about talking to more people but he didn't want them to freak out over it like they always did when he talked about something in his life. "I just met one person and we talk sometimes. It's nothing huge."

"Who is it? What do they look like? Do we know them? Do we know their parents?" Cheryl rambled with bright eyes, already getting too excited for Connor's enjoyment. She dropped her fork and gave her son her full attention while everyone else continued eating and listening.

Connor's knee bounced up and down viciously, trying to not yell at his mother to stop getting into his business. But, she gave birth to him so that gave her every right. It was sort of a law. Sometimes Connor hated that. "Lia. She has blonde hair and green eyes. You don't know her or her parents. And no, we're not dating."

"Lia Johnson? She's such a bitch!" Nicola exclaimed at the table, slamming one hand on the table which made everything shake slightly. Everyone turned their heads to her with wide eyes, confused to why she should say such a thing.

Peter threw a bread roll at his daughter's head with a slight angered look. "Don't use that language at the table, Nicola. It's not polite."

"Connor, what do you mean that you're not dating? You're gay, aren't you? So it wouldn't make sense if you were dating a girl." Cheryl said sweetly, taking a sip of her drink after. She said it as if the whole family wasn't sitting at the table.

Her words automatically made Connor freeze. His hands turned into fists as he slowly looked up from his plate of food. "I never told you that I was gay. Why would you think that I was gay? Those two words never left my mouth."

"Well technically, they kinda just did." Brandon muttered from beside him. When Connor glared at him, the younger boy immediately sunk down in his seat without another word.

Cheryl looked at her son with confusion, furrowing her eyebrows. She tilted her head to the side as she tried to understand what Connor was trying to say. "Sweetie, you didn't have to tell me. It's kind of obvious and we all just assumed —"

"You don't assume that someone is gay!" Connor shouted, slamming both hands on the table which made some glasses of water fall onto the table. No one cared since they knew Connor was starting to get angry. "And what do you mean it's obvious? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"