1.5

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter ;
; glee

"Did you know that kissing burns calories?" Lia asked Jenn as they sat in her car, waiting for the school bell to ring to start the day. Ever since their make out the other day, Lia had been hinting that she wanted to do it again. She never felt so much pleasure and love from a person when kissing, she wanted to feel more of it. Their whole friendship expressed sexual tension when there wasn't at the time but the more she thought about it, there was. It was unspoken.

They met in middle school, moral enemies. At that time the most important thing was who was the prettiest girl in their grade, which was what they fought over. It was ridiculous but after a while they managed to become friends, best friends in fact. They got so close that other kids thought they were lesbians, which would've made them stop being friends since homosexuality was so hated in middle school. But, they had so much fun together they decided to become the people they were now. Bitches.

Lia continued to think more about their friendship and the hidden sexual tension. There was too much of it to explain but it was definitely there. How didn't she notice it sooner? Was a kiss—well, make out—the only way to get people to think about their relationship with a person?

Chuckling, Jenn unbuckled her seat belt and leaned her head against the head of her seat. For most of their friendship, Jenn knew what and who she liked; Lia. It was obvious to everyone but the blonde girl. Even Jenn's parents knew something other than playful flirting was going on in Jenn's mind. She had feelings for Lia and she knew the only reason Lia was wanting to kiss more was because she finally realized what she was missing. But now it was Jenn's turn to be oblivious and hard to get. "I did. I burned calories with Chris Keller yesterday during lunch. No wonder he's so fit, he knows what he's doing."

"Chris Keller? Try Lucas Carter." Lia lied, trying to seem more of herself but she couldn't help but grow jealous when hearing about Jenn and her sexual life. They were both known as girls who hook up with any guy who works for it but now Lia only wanted to hook up with Jenn and she knew she would have to work for it.

The blue eyed girl laughed loudly, turning her head over to her best friend. She took in every feature of her best friend, hating the fact it took the blonde girl this long to realize what was really going on between them. "This blow job queen already handled Lucas Carter, twice. God, that guy is an actual—god. Oh, do you think something is still going on between Connor and Troye?"

"I honestly don't think so. Connor has seemed so...sad lately and whenever he and Troye hooked up he was much happier." Lia replied, thankful that Jenn changed the subject. She rested her head against the cold window, her skin freezing as she kept her eyes on Jenn. "Do you think he's in love with Troye?"

Shrugging, Jenn pulled out a packet of gum from her jacket pocket, taking out a stick and tossing the packet to the blonde girl. "I hope not. Troye is an asshat and doesn't deserve Connor. Even if they were in love or whatever, it would suck for Connor because he would be anxious the whole relationship. Wondering if Troye is cheating since he cheated on Andrea with Connor."

"But you know Troye and Andrea cheat on each other all the time. They basically have an open relationship. Maybe Connor could change the "asshat" in Troye." Lia suggested, taking a stick of gum and throwing it into her mouth after ripping the paper off. Kicking her feet on the dashboard, she picked at her fingernails and a sudden flashback appeared, flooding over her original thoughts. It was of her and Jenn kissing, she remembered the feeling of the thin locks of hair between her fingers and scratched the pale skin softly every so often. "Plus maybe Troye is just with the wrong person and Connor is his "the one"?"