1.7

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter ;
glee

They were officially together. Connor and Troye were boyfriends. Boyfriends. The term seemed unbelievable, that he had been dreaming all weekend but this was his reality. He had his first boyfriend and couldn't have bee happier in that moment. But Connor wasn't sure whether or not to come out to the entire school, it was a huge commitment for him. He decided that whenever he saw Troye, that was the best time.

Walking towards his locker with a small grin on Monday morning, Connor brushed past shoulders with his own. The weather outside was sunny and chilly, the perfect weather. It seemed as if everything was going Connor's way for once, it was too perfect. He knew something was going to go wrong but for now, he would live in the moment.

As he approached the lockers, his eyes caught Jenn standing next to his with her arms crossed over her chest, she seemed anxious. Furrowing his eyebrows together, Connor met with the girl. "Hey, Jenn. Is something wrong? You never wait by my locker..."

"Yeah. I just—I need someone to talk to that isn't Lia." Jean replied quietly, leaning against the locker next to Connor's. She watched as the put in his combination, unsure if she should tell him about her and Lia. But Connor was the only person sho trusted at that moment since Lia was ignoring her and had been rumored to be hooking up with boys all weekend.

Searching for his textbook, Connor glanced over to the blue eyed girl standing behind his open locker. A confused look grew upon his face, wondering why she seemed so upset. "Why not Lia? I mean—I'm honored that you want to talk and all but isn't Lia your best friend?"

"I don't even know." Jenn sighed, feeling a light breeze pass by. Her hands rubbed the sides of her upper arms as she debated whether or not to tell Connor the truth. From the look of it, it was obvious that her and Lia had something going on, even when they didn't in the beginning of their friendship. "I am going to tell you something but you have to swear to not tell anyone, especially Lia. Do you understand?'

Nodding his head slowly in confusion, Connor stopped searching for his textbook and gave his full attention to the girl standing in front of him. His head leaned against the locker. "Of course. Not another soul. What happened?"

"Well, for a while now I've had this...thing for Lia. I have been since I met her. A couple weeks ago—when Jc started spreading those rumors about her and you suggested that she had sex with a girl, she started considering it. So...I kinda told her to kiss me and we made out. Then this weekend we kissed again and she freaked out. Now she's ignoring me." Jenn explained, frowning. Adjusting the cropped black jacket hugging her upper body, she stood up straight.

A smirk played across Connor's lips. "I fucking knew it!"

"Can you be quiet? I don't want something to be misheard and rumors start to spread." Jean snapped in a whisper, leaning forward so only the boy heard her. A few people shared glanced at Connor's outburst but ignored it, making Jenn sigh in relief. "I just—I don't know what to do."

Connor didn't know what to say. He knew the position the blue eyed girl was in. Before Troye, Connor did fall in love but it ended painfully and the worst way possible. It's a story he would rather kept to himself, it turned him into the person he was before meeting Troye. Never did he want to go back. "Don't give up on her, okay? She doesn't want to be who she is. She thinks she's supposed to be tough and not weak so showing emotions for something she is falling for is scaring her. Give her time."

"Okay."

Removing his eyes from Jenn, they caught Lia standing by her locker down the hall. Taking out the textbook he had been searching for, he slammed his locker shut and told Jenn bye. He made his way towards the blonde staring at herself in the mirror hanging inside her locker. From his past, he knew what to say to her because he wished someone told him.