1.0

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; recovery road

Connor never had friends as a child. He never tried to make them and people never bothered to go up to him. So, getting angry at two people he did consider as friends was very different from what he was used to. This never happened so he didn't know what to do.

The thing was, he wasn't angry at anyone. He was angry at himself. Something felt incredibly different inside and he didn't know what it was. Maybe he was gay. Everyone thought he was so that could possibly be it? But Connor wasn't even sure, so how could they think that he was?

The only person who didn't assume anything was Ally, someone who Connor didn't consider a friend. But she did.

While giving Lia and Jenn the cold shoulder, Connor had been talking to Tana. Apparently, she was visiting her boyfriend so she didn't go to school with him. She had to leave in a week so her and Connor decided to plan a day to hang out. Connor liked her, as a friend, she was sort of like him but still had a warm heart. Something Connor needed.

It was in the middle of the day, after lunch. Meaning that it was time to go to the Songwriting Class. Connor did not want to go since he would have to face Lia. He had been avoiding her and Jenn all day and you could tell she wasn't appreciating it.

Connor walked into the room, Ms. Grande was writing things on the board. He glanced around the room, only a couple kids arrived, including Troye and Andrea. The green eyed boy chose the seat that was the farthest from the front of the room, not risking to talk to someone.

The room was quiet, Andrea and Troye were the only ones talking about God knows what. Connor watched as Troye stroked Andrea's cheek and kissed her nose, smiling softly at her. Groaning, Connor sunk in his seat and covered his eyes with his hands. No one seemed to notice which made him relaxed, Connor hated attention.

Suddenly, he heard someone bursting into the classroom. He peaked through his fingers, noticing that it was one of the school janitors. The man looked angry, holding onto the frame of the door as if something was trying to pull him away. "Ms. Grande? Can I speak to your male students real quick?"

"Of course. Is something wrong?" Ms. Grande asked, setting down the chalk she held between her fingers. As she wiped her hands together to get rid of the access chalk, she sat down at the teacher's desk.

James, the janitor, stood in front of the classroom with his hands shoved in his pockets. His eyes glanced around the room, seeming as if he was looking for someone in particular. "The boys in this school do not know how to take care of a public bathroom. There is a huge mess inside."

"Isn't it your job to clean it?" Cameron asked, leaning back in his chair as he crossed his arms over his chest. The smirk on his face showed confidence.

James glared. "It's my job to clean your vomit and the school when it's over. I don't appreciate it when students let sinks run and throw paper towels on the floor. So, it's not my job to clean it. I'm looking for Troye Mellet and Connor Franta?"

"I didn't make a mess in the damn bathroom." Connor spat, bringing attention to himself which was something he didn't want. Right away he regretted saying anything but he wasn't going to back down. "I know how to clean after myself."