0.8

| not edited |

"I still don't understand why you wanted me to come shopping with you guys." Connor whined as he sat on a small bench next to a dressing room which Lia and Jenn were inside of. He would rather do many other things than shop with the two girls, it wasn't his thing. As a child, his mother would make him and his two other brothers shopping with her and Nicola. So you would understand that he didn't want to be there.

You could hear one of them jumping into skinny jeans by the loud foot steps every couple seconds. Jenn stepped out of the dressing room, showing that it wasn't her. In fact, she tried on a tight crop top which looked incredible on her and she walked in circles to see if it fit well. "We've always needed someone to hold our bags and a second opinion on clothes so here you are. Lia is trying on these tight jeans and her ass looks great."

"Didn't need that information." Connor groaned, sinking down onto the floor from the bench, showing how bored he was. They had been there for two hours already and he was starving, bored out of his mind, and lonely. "How much longer till we can leave for food? I would rather shove my hand in a blender than wait any longer for you two to try on clothes."

Lia then opened the curtain that was used as a door for the dressing room. The curtain was a baby blue with eleven random stains covering it in random places. Connor had the time to count them and examine the curtain. He had been doing this for all seven stores they had already been to. Lia stood next to Jenn and spun around, showing off the jeans she was wearing. "How do these look on me? They're really tight but I like the way they look. I need honest opinions!"

"You look fine." Connor bluntly said, crossing his arms over his chest. He was silently protesting to leave the mall completely since he was starving, you could see how much he hated being there. Both girls glared at him and all he did was shrug since they were the ones who brought him. They should've seen this coming.

Jenn rolled her eyes at the short response and turned to Lia. "Your ass looks amazing in them. So, you should get them and just ignore the tightness. Beauty is pain, babe."

"But asses aren't beauty." Lia sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. The jeans were squeezing her body and you could tell how much she was sucking in from miles away. She smirked, turning to Connor. "Well, Connor is a beaut though."

Connor groaned loudly, so loud that mothers turned to him and glared. He gave them a present of his middle finger before looking back at the girls. "Shut the fuck up. Can we leave now? I want to make something worth my time if that's alright with you two fucking turtles."

"Fine. Why don't you go to the food court and order us food while we finish? We're almost done. You can start eating without us." Jenn suggested, running her hands down her chest to decide whether the crop top she tried on looked good. Trying on clothes was never Jenn's specialty. At the end she would always end up upset because nothing fit her the way she wanted so Lia would have to comfort her for hours after.

Immediately Connor jumped out of his seat, dropping the bags he was holding for his sort of friends. "I wasn't going to." Before they could say anything, Connor rushed out of the store and to the food court. He pushed passed small children and preteens without a word, causing even more glares from strangers.

Once he was at the food court, he noticed that there wasn't a lot of people around. I

t was probably because it was only ten in the morning. You see, Lia and Jenn showed up at Connor's house early in the morning. They told him that they wanted him to take them to a secret address but they ended up at the mall. Right when he realized that he was tricked, they were already inside.

Connor fixed the bandana that was around his neck, glancing down at his outfit, questioning his outfit choice for the day. It was cute in his opinion but he wouldn't admit that since he wasn't 'supposed to care'. It was his choice to not care even though he did. Was it too much for the mall? He didn't know where he was going so he was just going to have to deal with it.