0.9

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; none

When Troye was told that Andrea was pregnant, nothing made sense to him anymore. He couldn't tell his parents, he was terrified of what could happen. Andrea didn't tell her parents either, she didn't know when she would drop the bomb but it had to come out before she started showing.

Behind her parents back, Andrea set up an appointment. When she found out she was pregnant, she did a bunch of research to figure out how to do everything. She was just as terrified as Troye. Even more since she was the one carrying the baby.

That's when the young couple were found in the lobby of an office. Andrea's hand was gripping onto Troye's hand tightly, watching everyone in the room go in and out. On the outside, she looked like she knew what she was doing and was calm. But on the inside, Andrea felt as if she was going to explode.

Troye glanced down at his girlfriend, squeezing her hand and kissing her newly blonde dyed hair. He rested his cheek on the top of her head when she scooted closer to him. "Whatever happens in there, if you want to change your mind about anything, I'm here. I will always support your decision."

"Thank you, Troye." Andrea whispered, sliding her head out from underneath Troye's cheek. The greenish brownish eyes glazed with fear, water slightly filling them. "I wouldn't rather anyone else be the father."

The pale boy brought their interlocked fingers to his lips, kissing the back of Andrea's hand which was shaking. "Did you know, when you are between sixteen and twenty weeks of your pregnancy, we can find out the sex?"

"You did research?" Andrea asked hopefully, a soft smile appearing on her lips. The feeling of fear and anxiety was being covered with happiness and hope just because of Troye and she loved it.

Nodding, Troye rubbed his thumb across the skin of Andrea's hand. "Of course I did. Andrea, I love you. We're going through this together. We're having a baby. I'm the father, I had to do research for you my love."

"I love you too, Troye. I'm so lucky to have you here with me." Andrea smiled, letting her head fall onto her boyfriend's shoulder. Honestly, she wouldn't have anyone else with her at that moment except for Troye. He was perfect.

After a couple of minutes to an hour since there were so many people in the lobby. Andrea's name was called by a nurse. The couple stood up and followed the older woman into a room. They noticed she had Andrea's medical records in her hand as they walked into a small white room.

"You can sit up there, Miss Russett. I'm just going to ask you a couple questions before the doctor comes in. By the way, my name is Bella. Nice to meet you both, I'm new to this office so I apologize if I make any mistakes." Bella explained, shaking Troye's hand then Andrea's after she sat on the small bed in the middle of the room.

Andrea lightly kicked her feet in the air as Bella looked through her folder of medical records silently. "So, Andrea? I hope this is your first pregnancy since you are so young?"

Troye noticed how Andrea didn't want to talk, so he scooted his chair closer to her bed. "Yes, this is her first. Is it okay if I answer the questions? She isn't feeling well."