0.2

[a/n: none of these are edited sooo]

"Connor, can we have a chat?" Cheryl — Connor's mother — asked from his bedroom door as Peter — his father — stood behind her. It was just moments after the whole family had dinner and Connor's parents have been wanting to have a certain talk with their son for a while.

Nodding, Connor sat up from his bed where he was doing his homework, closing his book and shoving his work to the side. He crossed his legs underneath himself as his parents took seats on the edge of his bed. They were the only people —besides his siblings and Hannah — who Connor was actually nice to. If he were ever rude to his family, he wouldn't be alive right now. "What is it?"

"Your mother and I..have been noticing some things about you recently." Peter began, glancing around the bedroom as if he was scared to say what he was meaning to for a long time.

Connor furrowed his eyebrows together, trying to understand why they seemed so scared and nervous to talk to him. It's not like they know how he is when he's at school, or anywhere that isn't his house. "Why do you guys seem so nervous? What's wrong with me?"

"We talked about this last night and your father and I think that it would be best if you joined some type of club." Cheryl said quietly, grabbing Peter's hand. When she saw Connor's eyes widen, she immediately grabbed him by the shoulder to get him to look at her. "You need to hear us out."

The green eyed sighed loudly, sitting back down on his bed. It wasn't that joining some club with ruin his life because of anxiety issues. He didn't have anxiety at all. It was more along the lines of not wanting to be around people he didn't have to be near for a certain amount of time. "Please do."

"Connor, you don't have any friends." Peter stated, putting his hands in his lap. "This is becoming a problem. You have never talked about anyone, you have never brought anyone over, or anything! You don't socialize at all and you need to. You're going to join a club."

Connor rolled his eyes at the lame attempt to explanation because his parents have been dropping hints about the topic for so long it was beginning to become old. "Yeah, sure, okay. Yeah, Dad. I'll join a club just to be with people I don't even like and I won't even talk to me and they won't talk to me because they are terrified of me."

"Don't be sarcastic with me, I'm serious. It's not one of those things I say then I forget." Peter snapped, glaring at Connor. Sarcastic Connor was someone Peter hated because the green eyed boy could become a total ass and not care what he says.

Sighing, Connor's shoulder drooped down as he interlocked his fingers together. "How am I going to talk to people if literally everyone in school is terrified of me?"

"Make them. Show them that you actually aren't a scary person. I don't see why they're scared of you because you're so sweet but that's their problem. Don't do anything to show them that you are scary." Cheryl responded, giving Connor an assuring smile as she patted his knee.

Connor wrapped his arms around himself as he tried to think of what to say. "But, I do have a friend. Her name is Hannah and we work at the movie theater together. And there's one girl who tries to be my friend at school. Do I still have find a club?"

"If you don't find a club to join by the end of the week then I will go to that school myself and get you into one and I know you don't want that." Peter stated, standing up from the bed and walking out of the bedroom without another word. Cheryl frowned at her son when seeing him till his eyes so she kissed his cheek before following her husband out of the room.

Connor groaned and shut the door behind them, walking back to his bed and just laid there. What club was going to let him join? Most of them are clubs you have to audition for and Connor was not letting people say whether he's good enough for something or not.