1.3

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter ;
; none

"So, you told this Ally chick about you and Troye before you told us?" Lia asked Connor as the they made their way to the lunch room with Jenn slowly following behind them. It was time for Lia and Jenn to meet Ally since Connor was becoming a better person. He wanted the two blonde girls to get the good vibes Ally has been sending him.

Nodding, Connor opened the doors that led outside. Sometimes he would eat lunch outside rather than inside since he was starting a new life. The fresh air felt amazing and he loved the feeling of the cold wind slap his skin softly. "It was when I was mad at you guys and I had no one else to tell."

"Can you guys...slow down." Jenn panted, holding onto a tree branch that hung above her head. For a couple of months Jenn had stopped working out and now it was all coming back at her. When her two friends turned around to look at her, Jenn ran her fingers through her hair. "I...had a big breakfast this morning and it's..weighing me down."

Chuckling, Lia walked over to her best friend and squatted down for a piggy back ride. Jenn wrapped her arms around the blonde girl's neck as they continued walking.

Connor saw Ally sitting at a table a few feet away from them. He rushed over, plopping down on the bench that was attached to the table. With a smile on his face, Connor introduced himself to the girl sitting next to Ally. The girl had a black fedora placed on her head, black hair flowing down her shoulders. She held up her hand to shake Connor's, giving a soft smile. "I'm Stevie, Ally's girlfriend."

Immediately Connor loved Stevie. She was out going, funny, and loved talking about how gay she was. Once Lia and Jenn sat down, they both loved Stevie and Ally. They all clicked which made Connor happy. Standing up from the table, Connor sighed awkwardly. "I have to...piss...out of my penis."

"What the fuck you fucking tater tot? No one needed that info." Lia snapped.

"Tater tot?"

"Yeah, piss off and pee."

Connor chuckled, rushing over to the bathroom which was inside of the school. To be honest, he didn't have to go to the bathroom. He wanted to give some space to his friends, let them get to know each other. All he wanted was to not only make himself happy and a better person, he wanted Jenn and Lia to do the same. Ally could help.

He leaned against the wall of beside the boy's bathroom, his arms crossed over his chest. This was the time to think about everything for a couple of minutes. So much was happening to him and he didn't know what to do. Troye, for example. What was he going to say to the pale boy whenever they talked again?

Speaking of the devil, Troye came walking down the hallway with a paper in his hand. Before he made his way out of the double doors, his eyes caught Connor. He immediately walked over, grabbing the green eyed boy by the arm and dragging him into the bathroom.

Connor's back was pressed against the door, the sound of it locking made him anxious. There was a sudden pair of lips pressed against his, that familiar feeling of butterflies in hus stomach rose. He felt the stress fall off his shoulders, like he was saved from drowning in water.

Wrapping his arms around Troye's neck, Connor pulled the taller boy closer than he already was. A set of hands gripped onto his hips, a heavy breath waved onto his lips. The lips that were once on his trailed down his neck, fingers trailing to the hem of his jeans. Rolling his head to the side, Connor grabbed Troye's hands and placed them back on his hips as a way of saying making out was the only thing they were doing.