I finally looked to the opposite side only to feel all my breath leaving me and I can see the person looking at me with the same shock.

"Sir! Your PA Miss Maheshwari Guptha." Manjula madam said and I opened my mouth, but couldn't utter a single word and he seems to be in the same position.

I finally cleared my throat before mumbling, "Good morning, Sir."

"Miss Manjula! Take care of that file and let me know the options soon." He said looking at the person beside me and she nodded before leaving the room while I started looking everywhere.

"I... I didn't know." I mumbled and cleared my throat again before moving towards his table.

"I didn't expect to see you here too. Anyway, I trust my manager's decision, but if there is any chance for you not to be suitable here, then you are out." He said leaning back in his chair composing his shock.

"I will be here early and I expect the same from you. I heard you to have a little experience but still you are chosen because I am not that familiar with the way of things in India because of which I wanted a young PA who will not be stuck up to only their way but can get mould to changes." He added and I nodded.

"But knowing you, you are very comfortable with last minute changes too." His barb hit directly where it should but I ignored it remembering all the reasons that made the changes.

"I will show my professionalism, Mr.Singh." I said and he stilled, but nodded at my subtle message of asking him to do the same.

He is Nakul Singh? How could I not know that when he is my husband for the past two days? Why? Everywhere it was about the previous CEO but there was nothing about his son except that he has one.

"In that case, these baggy clothes will not do." His words brought me out of my thoughts and I glanced down.

I can see what he is saying, all these are old as recently I only bought saree but not any salwars. But they are not that baggy.

"I will wear Saree's from tomorrow." I mumbled and he shook his head.

"That is fine for Miss Manjula as she is a manager, but I want proper etiquette which was followed by previous PA who worked until last week. Wear a skirt and you can find any details about all that near my manager." He said and I felt my jaw drop.

"But... but Mr.Singh..." I stuttered to which he showed the hand.

"Go near her right now and get the details of everything along with the folder last PA left back to help your work. Return to this cabin and to your table which is to my right behind the glass door." He said and just ignored my presence before working on his system while I stood there.

"Fine! For now, get the details and return before setting all the things and know about everything. From tomorrow do as I said. Anyway, I will be leaving soon and will not be back to the office today. You can leave as per the timings given." He added and I just left his office in a hurry before leaning on the door.

This... this is not the things I expected when I start my work. I was supposed to be already starting my work and not worry about some skirt.

My boss was supposed to be either friendly or distant but not having a disgust towards me. Why? Why does everything is happening opposite to my expectation?

I did as he asked and got the details of the dress model and also the record of previous PA's work. I walked back to his cabin and saw that there is another door after his room and opened it to see the same space I saw from his cabin.

So, there are two doors which is a good thing then. I even found out there was a separation curtains, but as there was some damager they will be put back soon which is another relief.