A wonderful friendship got cut because of all this mess too. I will try everything to make it fine if possible but will not do anything stupid to make it worse.

What should I wear? I thought, glancing at my wardrobe and closed my eyes before placing my hand on all before stopping at one.

Well, Mom would have chosen a nice one, but for now I have to depend on my closed eyes. I smiled at that, but then it slipped thinking about Mom.

She would have given curd and sugar, but now... I shook my head and started wearing the dress, remembering all my new Saree's I bought for work at my home only as I didn't pack them thinking that the marriage will not even happen so why to pack and disturb them.

Well, I am going to work and not a fashion show like Di's profession. So, these salwar's will be more than fine.

I walked out of the house only to see two guys sitting, but then they stood before taking a pose like statues. I felt awkward and walked to the gate but stopped feeling them following me.

"What?" I asked, turning around, but they stayed silent.

"They are your bodyguards, Maha." Di said, walking to her car and I frowned at them.

"Why?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Why? You are the wife of a guy who has this problem of thinking everyone in the world is out there to hurt him." She replied before these both and a few who are near the gate.

"Di!" I said, frowning, but she shook her head.

"Then why these many people? Anyway, being his wife you have these two to protect you and they will follow you." She explained.

"How do you know? And why don't you have them?" I asked frowning.

"I am the wife of the bodyguard, dear. And I heard James saying that." She replied, shrugging and opened the door.

"I will drop you. It will not be nice with them following you in a car while you go into an auto or bus." She added and I immediately walked to her car before getting inside.

The whole ride was silence, but it got broken when I asked her stop near my destination until then she was frowning but her eyes widened looking at the company.

"Here?" she asked in a whisper and I grinned at her reaction.

"Yes! I am PA for the CEO of Singh group of Industries." I replied and she glanced at me with a pale face.

"Maha!" she mumbled and closed her eyes before again looking at the building, but I glanced at my watch.

"I need to go, Di. Otherwise, I will be late on my first day." I said, smiling and got out of the car before rushing to the gate.

I showed my appointment letter and I was sent inside the building. I glanced around with butterflies in my stomach or maybe any other animals too and reached the reception who immediately gave me instructions which floor to go.

I took a deep breath and walked out the elevator only to meet the woman who interviewed me walking out of a big cabin.

"Thank God you are here. Our boss is in a really bad mood and you would have gotten fired if you were late. I will take you inside." She said and I cleared my throat, hearing her words to hide my fear.

"Sure, Madam!" I mumbled and she smiled.

"Call me Manjula." She said and I nodded, smiling before she started walking while I followed her.

We both entered and I looked around the big room to see a very nice couch, which I saw at father's company too. But here there are extra chairs and then I glanced at the table and finally stared at a small table at one side of the room with a computer, but then I saw clearly that there is a glass separation which we can't know unless we glance clearly at the small handle present.