25. Hanzo x Reader - Family

PLEASE READ!!
Ages in this will follow as :
Yourself ~ 27
Hanzo ~ 28
Genji ~ 25
This is set as if Hanzo and Genji never had their fight where Hanzo tried to kill Genji resulting in Genji becoming a cyborg etc.

Hanzo and yourself were seen around the community as a cute loving couple, you two would never fight, everything was perfect. Hanzo had you and you had Hanzo.

Yourself and your lovely partner lived in large house with plenty of space for anything. There was a great distance from your residence and others so it was always peaceful which you loved. You weren't the type to socialise with a community much.

For the past 3 weeks you've been very quiet about a certain topic with Hanzo. You were not sure how he would react to hearing such news but for now it was going to be a surprise.

It was early in the morning, 7:00 am, you were drowsy but managed to wake up. You sat up in your comfy bed and admired Hanzo's features, everything about him was flawless in your eyes. Whenever you wondered off into your thoughts about Hanzo you felt warm and blessed inside.

Hanzo's light breathing was heard as his chest calmly moved. His hair was let out and messy, you felt his soft hair and smiled. Trying your best not to wake up you Hanzo you lightly kissed him on the cheek and slowly got out of bed.

"Y/N.. Come back." Hanzo's morning voice was heard.

"You're awake?" You asked as you pouted.

"I am now, stay in bed for ten more minutes please?" Hanzo spoke softly, it wasn't unusual for him to be in such a mood to want to stay in bed.

"Sure." You gave Hanzo a reassuring smile as you got back into the warm bed.

As you laid down Hanzo immediately wrapped his arms around your waist as you faced him. You shyly pushed you face toward his chest since you were sometimes too shy to look him directly in the eyes. He found you remarkably cute whenever you did that.

"I love you so much sweet heart, you're so cute." Hanzo's voice was still rough.

"I love you too Hanzo." You spoke softly as you wrapped your arms around him while gently stroking his back with one hand.

One of Hanzo's hands started to play with your hair which you loved. Hanzo may seem like a man that doesn't seem to care but at times he can be a softie, mainly only around you. You loved all of his moods whether he was a softie or grumpy. Although he may not have the best sense of humour like you, he still put up with it.

"Hanzo, I need to tell you something.." Your voice was nearly a whisper.

Hanzo hummed in response, you felt nervous for his reaction. You removed your face from his chest and looked at him, he was already looking down at you which you occasionally found intimidating.

"I- uhh how do I say this.. Please don't over react." You started to stutter which worried Hanzo and he sat up.

You sat up too but not facing him because you felt like he was suddenly in one of those irritable moods.

Hanzo suddenly grabbed your shoulders and faced yourself towards him and then let go, he signalled to continue speaking.

"You know how we have been trying for a- you know." You spoke as you looked at your fingers due to nervousness.

"A baby? Yes.." Hanzo's voice had no emotion.

"Well I'm three weeks pregnant.. ."

Hanzo's eyes widened, he was speechless. You looked at him trying to figure out what he felt.