20. Young Hanzo x Reader - Rikimaru

Hanamura. Such a great place. The food is delicious, the people are nice, the shops are wonderful, the weather is perfect and the cherry blossoms are beautifully pink. One thing about Hanamura did bother you in a way. The Shimada Clan.

Being only 18 years old, the powerful empire still frightened you. Their illegal business, assassinations and lucrative trades.. Most people of Hanamura didn't like the clan. You included.

There was one thing that you absolutely loved about the empire, that was the family's head eldest son Hanzo Shimada. You met him at Rikimaru, the ramen shop that is just outside the entrance of the Shimada castle. You were just a customer eating ramen alone when the the two Shimada sons came in.

Genji encouraged Hanzo to talk to you. As soon as you made eye contact with Hanzo you felt a feeling in your chest and your cheeks became rosy. The two of you talked about Hanamura and how much you liked it. Hanzo was a little shy towards you. If anything you should've been shy, he was a Shimada!

After about 5 minutes of talking, Hanzo's ramen arrived and Genji came over to sit. He sat next to Hanzo and kept smirking at him. Genji thought you and Hanzo were cute already.

Flashback
"So you're both Shimada's right..?" You asked the brothers.

The brothers hummed in response. Genji then nudged Hanzo to signal him to talk more. Hanzo looked annoyed at his green haired brother. It made you giggle.

"Is something funny Y/N?" Genji sarcastically asked.

"Well if I said no I'd be lying." You continued to giggle.

Hanzo tried to hide his face due to the fact that he was blushing. He already gained a liking for you. You liked him too. You were just a bit unsure since he is a Shimada.

"So do you like my brother?" Genji winked at you.

"Huh- what.." You were lost for words, you didn't want to admit to liking Hanzo.

Hanzo sat still and ate his ramen which was nearly finished. When Genji asked the question Hanzo stiffened. 'Is he shy?'

"Do you to meet up with him tonight?" Genji asked as if he had everything planned out.

"Genji this is unacceptable, leave the girl alone." Hanzo sternly said, Genji pouted.

"I apologise for my brothers actions, we shall leave now. Nice talking to you Y/N, goodbye." Hanzo apologised and stood up to leave with Genji.

Your heart sunk, you wanted Hanzo to stay. As he was leaving with Genji, Genji turned around and pointed at you and Hanzo and made a heart shape with his fingers this made you laugh.

"Wait!" You yelled out and ran to the brothers.

They both turned around and waited for you. Genji just stood there leaning on a nearby wall smirking. Hanzo had his arms crossed with a straight face.

"Hanzo, can we meet up at all?" You asked nervously, Hanzo's face softened.

"S-sure, how about next week M-monday at 1:00 pm? I'm free then.." Hanzo stuttered as he scratched his long hair.

"Sure thing, but where?"

"Here."
End of flashback

Today was the day when you were going to meet up with Hanzo, you were very excited but nervous at the same time. 'What if he forgets?'

Currently it was 12:15 pm, you were already making your way to Rikimaru. You dressed in Y/F/C (your favourite clothes) along with some nice smelling perfume and some deodorant. You wore no makeup because you wanted to be natural in front of Hanzo. Impressing Hanzo was one of your priorities.